3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Wimberley AP-652 Replacement Lens Foot
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replaces the factory foot of your lens, lowering the center of gravity for optimal balance
- Adds a built in double dovetail for Arca Swiss compatibility
- Nikon 600 f/4 AF-S Version I Lenses (Version II uses the AP-452)
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum, stainless steel fasteners
- Made in USA. Assembled in Charlottesville, Virginia
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Wimberley AP-452 Replacement Lens Foot
Wimberley AP-555 Replacement Lens Foot
Wimberley AP-554 Replacement Lens Foot
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 1.5 x 0.63 in||5.5 x 1.5 x 0.75 in||1.69 x 1.69 x 6.69 in||5.5 x 1.5 x 1.88 in|
About the AP-652 Replacement Lens Foot
The AP-652 replaces the stock foot on the Nikon 600 f/4 AF-S Version I lens (Version II uses the AP-452). When installed this support lowers the overall height of the lens by about 1". The AP-652 is precision machined to slide right into an Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamp. It also has 1/4" and 3/8" tapped holes for mounting to non-quick-release tripod heads and monopods. All replacement feet feature the same dual safety stops and flash bracket compatibility as our lens plates.
For use on the following Lens
Nikon 600 f/4 AF-S Version I lenses (Version II uses the AP-452)
AP-652 Arca-Swiss Style replacement lens foot (Qty 1)
Mounting Screws – M4 x 14mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Qty 4)
Mounting Screw – ¼” Button Head Cap Screw (Qty 1)
Safety Stop Screws - M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Qty 2)
Hex Key – 2.5mm (Qty 1)
Hex Key – 3mm T-handle (Qty 1)
Hex Key – 5/32” (Qty 1)
5 Year Warranty on all products from Wimberley
About Wimberley Replacement Feet
We use finite element analysis validated by empirical data when we design our feet. This process allows us to optimize the weight to stiffness ratio. Other manufacturers often reduce weight by removing material in ways that are convenient for the machining process or aesthetic design while ignoring stiffness performance resulting in rigidity below our quality standards.
Not compatible with most Manfrotto or Gitzo clamps