2 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Wimberley AP-900 Sidekick Shifter Block
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Attaches to bottom of the Sidekick to properly adjust the lateral position of the lens center of gravity when on a Sidekick
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum and stainless steel fasteners
- For lenses that require spacers please see http://tripodhead.com/products/lens-plates-main.cfm
- Made in USA. Assembled in Charlottesville, Virginia
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About the AP-900 Sidekick Shifter Block
The AP-900 Sidekick Shifter Block moves the base of the Sidekick away from the ball head just enough to reposition the center of gravity of the lens, moving it closer to the center of the ball head, thus allowing the lens to balance optimally. The Shifter Block is required (or is an alternative configuration to using a replacement foot) when using specific lenses with the Sidekick.
A few larger lenses may also require the use of a quick-release replacement foot (to reduce the lens profile) in addition to the Sidekick Shifter; however, most lenses that require a Shifter will work well in combination with a standard QR lens plate. For your specific lens(es), refer to the Lens Plate Recommendation chart on our website or in our product catalog for more information.
The Shifter Block of the AP-900 attaches easily to the bottom mounting base of the Sidekick using pre-drilled mounting holes.
Note: Older Sidekicks may not have these drilled holes, or may have two differently sized holes. This Shifter Block can be mounted securely without using both of the center fasteners; however if no mounting holes are present, or if your lens does not balance with this Shifter, please contact us for assistance.
AP-900 Sidekick Shifter Block - 0.75” (Qty 1)
Mounting Screw – 8/32 x 3/4” Length (Qty 2)
Mounting Screw – ¼-20 x 5/8” Length (Qty 2)
Hex Key – 5/32 (Qty 1)
Hex Key – 9/64 (Qty 1)
5 Year Warranty on all products from Wimberley
Seller Warranty Description5 year warranty against manufacturer defects and product malfunction during normal use from the date of purchase
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|