4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wimberley AP-900 Sidekick Shifter Block
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Attaches to bottom of the Sidekick to properly adjust the lateral position of the lens center of gravity when on a Sidekick
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum and stainless steel fasteners
- For lenses that require spacers please see http://tripodhead.com/products/lens-plates-main.cfm
- Made in USA. Assembled in Charlottesville, Virginia
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About the AP-900 Sidekick Shifter Block
The AP-900 Sidekick Shifter Block moves the base of the Sidekick away from the ball head just enough to reposition the center of gravity of the lens, moving it closer to the center of the ball head, thus allowing the lens to balance optimally. The Shifter Block is required (or is an alternative configuration to using a replacement foot) when using specific lenses with the Sidekick.
A few larger lenses may also require the use of a quick-release replacement foot (to reduce the lens profile) in addition to the Sidekick Shifter; however, most lenses that require a Shifter will work well in combination with a standard QR lens plate. For your specific lens(es), refer to the Lens Plate Recommendation chart on our website or in our product catalog for more information.
The Shifter Block of the AP-900 attaches easily to the bottom mounting base of the Sidekick using pre-drilled mounting holes.
Note: Older Sidekicks may not have these drilled holes, or may have two differently sized holes. This Shifter Block can be mounted securely without using both of the center fasteners; however if no mounting holes are present, or if your lens does not balance with this Shifter, please contact us for assistance.
AP-900 Sidekick Shifter Block - 0.75” (Qty 1)
Mounting Screw – 8/32 x 3/4” Length (Qty 2)
Mounting Screw – ¼-20 x 5/8” Length (Qty 2)
Hex Key – 5/32 (Qty 1)
Hex Key – 9/64 (Qty 1)
5 Year Warranty on all products from Wimberley
Seller Warranty Description5 year warranty against manufacturer defects and product malfunction during normal use from the date of purchase
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|