4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Wimberley F-4 Old Style Wimberley Head Flash Bracket
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For Old-Style Wimberley Heads (WH-100 and WH-101)
- Attaches to the swing arm with quick connect clamp
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum, stainless steel fasteners
- Not compatible with Wimberley Head II (WH-200)
- Made in USA. Assembled in Charlottesville, Virginia
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About the F-4 Old-Style Wimberley Head Bracket
This bracket consists of modules M3 and M5. It attaches directly to the swinging arm of the Old-Style Wimberley Head (not Version II). Since it is attached to the head and not your lens, it remains in place when you switch lenses
Connect other modules to this bracket to add macro capability (M-4 Macro Arm and M-8 Perpendicular Plate) or to form a quick-flip wedding bracket (M-7 flash flipper)
M-3 Module: Tilt Arm (Qty 1)
M-5 Module: Old-style Wimberley Head Quick-release Arm (Qty 1)
5 Year Warranty on all products from Wimberley
About Wimberley Flash Brackets
Wimberley brackets are designed to be modular; attaching rigidly together with high quality captive quick release fasteners. No tools are necessary. Brackets collapse for easy compact storage.
The Nikon SC-29 Cord is not compatible with this bracket unless you use the FA-11 Adapter.
Seller Warranty Description5 year warranty against manufacturer defects and product malfunction during normal use from the date of purchase
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|