4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Wimberley M-2 Upright Flash Bracket Module
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Forms the vertical upright for the F-1 Telephoto Bracket
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum, stainless steel fasteners
- Made in USA. Assembled in Charlottesville, Virginia
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Wimberley M-9 Wimberley Head II Flash Bracket Module
Wimberley M-7 Flash Flipper Flash Bracket Module
Wimberley M-1 Quick Release Arm Flash Bracket Module
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 1 x 1.13 in||7.5 x 1.25 x 0.75 in||6.63 x 1 x 1.25 in||5.5 x 1 x 1 in|
About the M-2 Upright Module
One of the components of the Wimberley Modular Flash Bracket System. This module forms the vertical upright for the F-1 Telephoto Bracket. It is used in conjunction with modules M-1 and M-3 to form the F-1 Telephoto Bracket.
M-2 Upright Module (Qty 1)
5 Year Warranty on all products from Wimberley
About the Wimberley Flash Bracket System
Wimberley Flash Brackets bring a new level of versatility and functionality to the world of flash photography. Our unique modular design allows you to add components and reconfigure your brackets to meet nearly any photographic need. Our flash brackets feature a low-profile Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamp that works best with Wimberley quick-release plates, but will often work with other Arca-Swiss style plates.
The components of the system connect to one another simply and securely:
- No tools are needed for setup
- Connections are solid and cannot twist, creep, or slip apart
- Our captive knobs mean there are no small parts to loose
...I don’t know of a better bracket system or a more versatile set of brackets to solve any photographic problem
These flash brackets are the best system I've encountered for doing macro flash afield and for doing tele-flash work. That's quite a statement
Seller Warranty Description5 year warranty against manufacturer defects and product malfunction during normal use from the date of purchase
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|