3-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Wimberley M-7 Flash Flipper Flash Bracket Module
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works in conjunction with the F-1 Telephoto Bracket
- Allows you to flip your flash so that it is elevated above the lens for both horizontal and vertical shots
- Setup is useful for candid portrait shots and wedding photography
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum, stainless steel fasteners
- Made in USA. Assembled in Charlottesville, Virginia
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About the M-7 Flash Flipper Module
One of the components of the Wimberley Modular Flash Bracket System. This module attaches to the F-1 Telephoto Bracket to keep your flash above the lens when switching from horizontal (landscape) to vertical (portrait) orientation. The M-7 module is a very useful accessory for both wedding and portrait photography. The elevation of the flash unit above the camera body reduces both red-eye and distracting, unflattering shadows when photographing people.
M-7 Flash Flipper Module (Qty 1)
5 Year Warranty on all products from Wimberley
About the Wimberley Flash Bracket System
Wimberley Flash Brackets bring a new level of versatility and functionality to the world of flash photography. Our unique modular design allows you to add components and reconfigure your brackets to meet nearly any photographic need. Our flash brackets feature a low-profile Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamp that works best with Wimberley quick-release plates, but will often work with other Arca-Swiss style plates.
The components of the system connect to one another simply and securely:
- No tools are needed for setup
- Connections are solid and cannot twist, creep, or slip apart
- Our captive knobs mean there are no small parts to loose
...I don’t know of a better bracket system or a more versatile set of brackets to solve any photographic problem
These flash brackets are the best system I've encountered for doing macro flash afield and for doing tele-flash work. That's quite a statement