3-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wimberley M-7 Flash Flipper Flash Bracket Module
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works in conjunction with the F-1 Telephoto Bracket
- Allows you to flip your flash so that it is elevated above the lens for both horizontal and vertical shots
- Setup is useful for candid portrait shots and wedding photography
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum, stainless steel fasteners
- Made in USA. Assembled in Charlottesville, Virginia
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Wimberley M-2 Upright Flash Bracket Module
Wimberley M-9 Wimberley Head II Flash Bracket Module
Wimberley M-1 Quick Release Arm Flash Bracket Module
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||6.63 x 1 x 1.25 in||9 x 1 x 1.13 in||7.5 x 1.25 x 0.75 in||5.5 x 1 x 1 in|
About the M-7 Flash Flipper Module
One of the components of the Wimberley Modular Flash Bracket System. This module attaches to the F-1 Telephoto Bracket to keep your flash above the lens when switching from horizontal (landscape) to vertical (portrait) orientation. The M-7 module is a very useful accessory for both wedding and portrait photography. The elevation of the flash unit above the camera body reduces both red-eye and distracting, unflattering shadows when photographing people.
M-7 Flash Flipper Module (Qty 1)
5 Year Warranty on all products from Wimberley
About the Wimberley Flash Bracket System
Wimberley Flash Brackets bring a new level of versatility and functionality to the world of flash photography. Our unique modular design allows you to add components and reconfigure your brackets to meet nearly any photographic need. Our flash brackets feature a low-profile Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamp that works best with Wimberley quick-release plates, but will often work with other Arca-Swiss style plates.
The components of the system connect to one another simply and securely:
- No tools are needed for setup
- Connections are solid and cannot twist, creep, or slip apart
- Our captive knobs mean there are no small parts to loose
...I don’t know of a better bracket system or a more versatile set of brackets to solve any photographic problem
These flash brackets are the best system I've encountered for doing macro flash afield and for doing tele-flash work. That's quite a statement