- File Size: 502 KB
- Print Length: 138 pages
- Publication Date: June 13, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071KC9VX9
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#189,762 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #157 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- #506 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Personal Success
- #910 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $10.00 (91%)
Win At Life: Tips & Ideas for Tackling Life from Unlikely Places Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This book is unusual in combining scientific research, historical examples, anecdotes and even parables - from Roman history to Chinese fables and team dynamics. The combination of these makes it both thought provoking and entertaining -- and summaries of key points and advice makes it practical and actionable.
The writing style is straightforward, so I never felt too lost, although some of the sections were more personally relevant to my life and career. I also appreciated that there were insights both for personal and business life. If you're interested in discovering some new ways to do better in business or in life, it's likely you'll find some captivating ideas here.
But to survive and succeed in life itself you need to possess certain characteristics. These characteristics include, and not are limited to: being flexible in facing any event which might present itself with the capacity to deal with failures should they appear, possess a determination to succeed along with a compassion to those around as you endeavor to reach your goal. Needless to say, your ability to be creative plays important part in all that you attempt to do.
The author, Fuad A. Kamal, in writing this quite informative book not only gives his readers the bare facts and the usual how to achieve what you want in life; he provides viable, yet surprising sources where applicable information are found to help you better visualize what you need to do.
As one reads this book, the author confronts his readers with esoteric questions designed to have them do a self-examination, culminating with what achieving your goals might mean in your life.
For having written this informative and enlightening book, I’ve given this book and its author 5 STARS.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Personal Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Personal Transformation