Winchester Ranger Deluxe 19-7-E Gun Safe; 24 Gun Capacity (Black) (Electronic Lock)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 hours at 1400 degrees Fahrenheit
- 12 Gauge body construction
- External door hinge allows full fireboard protection and 180 door swing
- Palusol heat expandable door seal
- 24 long guns
- Exterior Dimensions: 60" (H) x 28" (W) x 23" (D); Interior Dimensions: 56" (H) x 25" (W) x 14" (D); Weight: 560 pounds
- Fire rating: 1 hour @ 1400 degrees Fahrenheit; Three layers of fireboard in the door; Two layers of fireboard in the body
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Winchester safes Ranger deluxe Series is an excellent way to keep your firearms and valuable safe from sticky fingers and prying eyes. The Winchester safes Ranger deluxe Series is well made using high quality 12 gauge steel for 1 hours of fire protection and exceed DOJ requirements for firearm storage. Like the rest of the Winchester safes lineup, the Ranger deluxe 19 offers a UL (underwriters laboratory) rated lock and has passed the ul's testing for burglary protection. Now they don't just hand those Titles out to anybody with a steel box; you have to earn them. And with features like 1.25 inch solid steel locking bolts and a drill-resistant hard plate, the Ranger deluxe 19 is yet another Winchester safe that has done just that.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am pleased with the product thus far, and it is superior to the unit it is replacing.
Safeco is in Washington State, so delivery took just over a week.
The people at Safeco and Road Runner Trucking were very courteous and helpful.
Capacity and arrangement is exactly what I expected.
Registration was a breeze with WinchesterSafe.com.
I chose to upgrade to a 10 year warranty on the electronic lock - cost was $75.