- Shipping Weight: 14.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0074BKNGY
- Item model number: EV-1200-B
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,010,777 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #916 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage > Gun & Ammunition Storage & Safes > Gun Safes & Cabinets
- #1094 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Gun Safety
- #81358 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
Winchester Safes eVault Biometric 3.0 Pistol Safe
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Burglary Protection: Solid state electronics; Spring loaded door; 16 gauge solid steel construction; 9v battery back-up system (battery not included); Patented lock and latch mechanism; Impact resistant hard plate to protect electronics
- One year limited warranty; Ease of start-up and programming; Advanced reader provides under 2 second safe access (under A/C power supply)^Reliable biometric fingerprint reader; Active reader versus optic scanner; Single finger operation; Up to 15 fingerprints held in nonvolatile memory^Hand Gun Capacity: 2; Weight: 16 pounds; Exterior Dimensions: 7"(H) x 11"(W) x 12"(D); Interior Dimensions: 18"(H) x 28"(W) x 30"(D)^Solid state electronics; Spring loaded door; 16 gauge solid steel construction; Impact resistant hard plate; 9v battery back-up system (not included)^
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Granite Security Products presents Winchester eVault Biometric 3.0 Pistol Safe: This two gun pistol safe provides secure storage with instant access at the swipe of your finger! In the moment of fear, your fingerprint is your key. This is the most technologically advanced pistol safe on the market. Features include: Scratch resistant, Padded interior, A/C power supply, One year limited warranty, Ease of start-up and programming, Advanced reader provides under 2 second safe access (under A/C power supply), and is California DOJ approved. Biometric Reader Features: Fingerprint reader 99.9% reliable, Third generation reader technology, Utilizes active reader vs. optic scanner, Single finger operation, Holds up to 15 fingerprints in nonvolatile memory. Burglary Protection Features: Solid state electronics, Spring loaded door, 16 gauge solid steel construction, 9v battery back-up system (battery not included), Two piece body construction with blind seam, Patented lock and latch mechanism, Impact resistant hard plate to protect electronics. Weight: 16 pounds; Exterior Dimensions: 7"(H) x 11"(W) x 12"(D); Interior Dimensions: 18"(H) x 28"(W) x 30"(D). Hand Gun Capacity: 2.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the meaty part. It has a 9 volt battery backup, easy to install the battery. The instructions are easy to follow on setup. Programming it was a cinch. Just follow the easy to read instructions. The safe has 3 holes in the bottom for mounting to a floor or other object. It will easily hold 2 guns with magazines. It would easily will hold 3 guns with spare magazines.
My wife and I programmed it for 2 fingers on each hand. We tested it and tested it and tested it. It opened every single time. I would even swipe my finger over it fast like in a panic situation and yes it opened it in less than 1 second every time.
It has a nice strong spring, so it slaps it open with some force. No messing around. It is very well constructed inside and out.
I tried to activate the door with fingers I do not have programmed and never did it open just like it is suppose to work.
What can you say, it is a Winchester product.
I highly recommend this product!!
Update... it's now April 1st and I've used this this unit everyday since I received it. I've tried to fool it but it will open only with the registered prints. It hasn't failed to open when I used the correct (registered) prints. It performs exactly as advertised and I couldn't be happier!
the doorframe has metal protrusions from both sides and, for those of you who might be storing $2,000-$3,000 safe queens, this could be a disaster. if you're truly in a rush to open your safe i doubt you'd care if you scratched your piece... but for this price-point i don't expect any rough edges.
that aside, the programming of your fingerprints is a very simple and straightforward process.
i've had the safe for about a month now and, up until about a week ago i didn't have any issues. now however, it seems that it doesn't work more often than it does. when i try and scan my finger the green light comes on momentarily and then the red one comes on. so, i have to use the key.
now i have a very expensive LOCKBOX. but, amazon is great with returns so i'm going to send it back.
Most recent customer reviews
I ended up returning it. The fingerprint scanner only worked for a few days before it died forever.Read more