Winchester Silverado Premier 23-7-E Gun Safe; 24 Gun Capacity (Black) (Electronic Lock)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Exterior Dimensions: 60" (H) x 30" (W) x 25" (D); Interior Dimensions: 55" (H) x 26" (W) x 16" (D); Weight: 800 pounds
- Fire rating: 2 hours @ 1400 degrees Fahrenheit; Five layers of fireboard in the door; Four layers of fireboard in the body
- Five spoke vault handle; 12 (1.5") solid steel locking bolts; Four way locking bolt system; Power Docking System
- Black exterior with gray pindot interior; Up to 24 gun capacity
- Electronic lock; Door panel organizer; 22.9 cubic feet of interior storage space
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Winchester Safes Silverado Premier 23 provides high-end protection with extraordinary fire and burglary safeguards. Fire protection features: Five layers of fireboard in the door, Four layers of fireboard in the body, Double layer of Palusol heat expandable door seal, Upgraded composite door construction, External door hinge allows full fireboard protection and 180 degree door swing, Fire rating: 2 hours @ 1400 degrees. Burglary protection features: UL listed for burglary protection-RSC, UL listed lock standard, 10 Ga. steel body construction, Drill resistant hard plate 60-61Rc, Auxiliary relocker, 4-way locking bolt system, 1.5” solid steel locking bolts, Pry-resistant recessed door, Reinforced steel return door jamb, Chamberlain disk to protect lock. Black exterior with gray pindot interior; Electronic lock; Locking Bolts: 12; Gun Capacity: 24
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second safe came with a horrible scratch about the width of a finger across the front of the door and was scratched on all sides. The door rocks when closed, amd you can barely see or hear the keypad. It does guve me confidence that it will hold up.
To make matters worse, I have tried multiple times to contact Winchester, and they will not respond.
Bottome line, you can get a much better built safe for about the same money.
As for delivery and set up, be aware that the carrier will provide "white glove" service, for almost the cost of the safe! They wanted $750 just to back up the driveway and deliver to the garage! What a racket! Ended up dragging it up the drive and into the garage on it's shipping legs with a 4 wheeler. You'll need a special dolly to get it up or down any stairs and hopefully you'll have better luck than we did with that.