Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Winco 11-Inch Bar Spoon Steel with Red Knob
|Price:||$3.82 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Winco products are made to meet the high demands of a kitchen
- Trusted and reliable
- Winco products range from tabletop to kitchen utensils to food preparation supplies
- Winco products are used by all foodservice and hospitality industry experts worldwide
- Good quality product.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
High-strength stainless steel bar spoon, excellent for both stirring and and solid drink additions. Long 11'' handle assists in mixing drinks of any size.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've never seen stainless steel rust like this.
However, I'm not saying that it is without it's drawbacks. At this price, you would be a fool to image differently. Some of them are:
- The bottom of the spoon is welded to the handle that create some imperfections on the spoon. On mine, they are very minor and I didn't even notice them at first
- It is fairly light but doesn't quite feel flimsy. You could easily bend it if you wanted to, much easier than a regular spoon. Over time, mine has accumulated a slight bend several times, but I can usually just bend it back without too much issue.
- The spiral part in the middle does not have rounded edges. You can still stir by rolling that part through your fingers, but it is not as easy as with a spoon that has rounded edges on that part.
- The red plastic tip is too small to try and function as a muddler, like some other barspoons have at the top.
That being said, to find a barspoon that doesn't have any of those problems would cost probably at least $15. If you are looking at this spoon, and reading these reviews, I assume that you are probably debating whether or not it is worth spending $3 on something that is just a longer version of a utensil that you already have in a drawer. If that's the case I am telling you that I was in that position two years ago and bought this spoon and I am certainly glad I did.
Short Description: Bar spoon for mixing cocktails or anything requiring a mixing spoon on a deep container.
Visual Appearance ★★★★★
Intended Purpose ★★★★★
Pros & Cons
★Nice design and twists for added strength.
★Nice plastic top.
Cons: The stainless is not done very well unfortunately, there are sections were its kind of rough and also the section in the end of the spoon is no smooth as it should be for that reason I take away a star.
Final Thoughts and Personal Opinion:
Reviewed by Rody Aroche
They are the perfect length to stir beverages, scoop peanut butter out of the bottom of the jar if you're 11 and raiding the pantry,and many other uses. I love how the twisted portion of the spoon moves ice around (I have a hydroflask that tends to stay cold so my ice freezes together causing my straw to be unable to reach the liquid that I am tryin to drink, these break up the ice without me having to use force).