- File Size: 5695 KB
- Print Length: 231 pages
- Publication Date: July 30, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003XVZADA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#287,788 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #10 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Fun with Paper & Wood, Stones & Knives
- #31 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Electrical
- #147 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Do-It-Yourself
A Wind Turbine Recipe Book Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Who would benefit from this book? I would think anyone who wanted detailed information on wind turbines as well as maybe wanting to build your own some day. I bought the book because I could not find all this information in one place for the exact parts I would need to build a certain power turbine.
I have not found a better source yet for detailed information.
I have a paper version of the book because I am often involved in turbine building projects however I find this kindle version to be very handy as I usually have my laptop or tablet with me and can access the book if someone asks for advice on a particular part of their own project I can access the information for them handily.