- Paperback: 70 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (February 4, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1503088979
- ISBN-13: 978-1503088979
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,348,527 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wind on Water Paperback – February 4, 2015
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Lucy Wilson teaches twentieth-century British and Caribbean literature as well as a pre-poetry class at Loyola Marymount University, Bellarmine College of Liberal Arts. Her work on modern British, Caribbean and contemporary U.S. literature has appeared in several journals and anthologies, including Modern Fiction Studies, Critical Perspectives on Jean Rhys (Three Continents), Literature and Exile (Rodopi), Journal of Caribbean Studies, Review of Contemporary Literature, Callaloo, Wasafiri, and Caribbean Quarterly. Her book, In Due Season: Essays on Novels of Development by Caribbean Women Writers, was published by University Press of America in 2008.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|