- Save 13% on Enter Code to Get a Bright Mini Single Mode Green LED Light Flashlight at $6.99 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by WindFire. Enter code NTS7AOWF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on WindFire S2 Green LED Light 300 Yards Focus Ajustable Hunting Flashlight when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by WindFire. Enter code RWXEJWVL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on WindFire S10 300 Yards 650 Lumen 3pcs Green LED Flashlight Hunting Gear Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by WindFire. Enter code UD9TCTXL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend $50.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by WindFire. Enter code O97OQXMY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on WindFire S12 Cree L2 LED Zoomable Flashlight with Batteries and Charger when you purchase 1 or more Items offered by WindFire. Enter code AT8DW6XF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on WindFire Tactical Flashlight CREE Green Light LED Coyote Hog Hunting Light Set when you purchase 1 or more Items offered by WindFire. Enter code Y5L3ZGJP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
WindFire Green LED Coyote Hog Hunting Light Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Green Light Tactical Flashlight 250 Yards Range with Barrel Sight Rail Mount for Coyote Hog Pig Fox Predator Varmint Hunting
- Complete set: 1x Green hunting light flashlight,1 x 18650 3.7V rechargeable battery , 1 x Charger, 1x pressure switch, 1x Barrel mount
- 350 lumens unfiltered green light output produced by Cree green LED. Bright and focused Green beam that helps you find your game in the distance without disturbing them.
- Momentary on pressure switch and On/Off push button switch. Durable construction. Adopts efficient constant current output circuits, water resistant design
- Designed to mount on certain hand pistols, rifles and shotguns with proper mounting equipment.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This compact and bright green LED flashlight is specially designed for hunters. Night hunting can be fun and effective but it is challenging to find the target. Hunting light is very helpful to find the game in the dark. Most of hunting games like hogs, cayotes, fox, coon, deer or other varmints, are less sensitive to red or green light so you can found the game and aim at the target without alerting them.
This hunting light features Cree green LED. 350 lumens green output. Effective range 250-300 yards beam. As it doesn't use lens or filters, It produces 100% green light which allows you to see more clearly and farther. It also comes with a pressure switch and rifle mount. Put this hunting light on your rifle today. Your next hunting trip will be easier and more enjoyable!
Material: 6061T Aluminium
Bulb: Cree Green LED emitter Max output 350 Lumens
Light Color: Green
Lighting Distance: 250 Yards
Operate Voltage: 3.7-18V
Batteries:1 x 18650 rechargeable Li-Ion battery ( included)
Body Color: Black
Switch 1: Tail-cap switch On/Off
Switch 2: Light momentary on switch by Pressure Pad
Barrel Mount features:
Designed for attachment of lasers, flashlights, R/G dot sights, scope QD thumb Nut, quickly mounted and released. Mounts to any Picatinny or Weaver Style Rail. Easy to Use with QDThumb Nut, quickly mounted and released.
Color: Black Finish
Material: Alloy Metal
Size: 30mm(W) X 72mm(L) Ring Width: 25.4mm
Rail Width: 20mm
1 x Cree Green LED emitter 350 lm Green Light Hunting Tactical Flashlight
1 x Tactical Pressure switch
1 x Barrel Mount
1 x WindFire 18650 3.7V battery
1 x 18650 rechargeable battery Charger
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 205 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bright, Pressure switch worked great, easily mounted (I setup an adapter for my bow on my stabilizer).
A Little heavy, NOT durable!!
Bought this to setup on my bow to do some nighttime hog hunting. Heading out on first trip and flashlight dropped off table to floor. No longer worked. I mean really? After taking it apart, the problem with it is the plate that the positive end of the battery pushes against. The drop caused the battery to shove against this and it broke it. It is only held in place with 2 very light solders. So if you drop this or it falls, its is very likely to break the battery positive connector and you will be left with a $36 paper weight. Who knows, maybe it was just the one I bought. Will reach out to the company and see if they will replace it or send me another light piece.