WindTook Laptop Backpack for Women and Men Travel School College Daypack (PU-Brown)
|Price:||$33.99 & FREE Returns|
30% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save 8% or 10% or 12% when you purchase 40 or 50 or 60 backpack by WindTook. Offered by WindTook Travel. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 7% on ✿Travel Toiletry Bag Silver Grey✿ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by WindTook Travel. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 7% on ✿Travel Toiletry Bag Camo Gray✿ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by WindTook Travel. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- -DIMENSION PARPAMETER- 30*17*45cm (11.8"*6.7"*17.7"). Weights 1.04kg(2.29lbs). Outer Material: Water resistant PU. Inner Material: Polyester. Suits laptop up to 15".
- -STRUCTURE- Main Compartment*1. Front Anti-theft Pocket*1. Front Zipper Pocket*1. Side Pocket*2.
- -THICKEN SPONGE SHOULDER STRAP- This soft and comfortable back helps heat dissipation, also helps reducing the stree when loading heavy items.
- -MULTIPURPOSE- This daypack is roomy and can hold books, water bottle, umbrella, iPad, A4 files, wallet, clothes, power bank and perfects for business, traveling, weekend getaways, shopping, professional office work and other outdoor activities. This backpack is also a nice gift for college high school student, boys, girls, teens, women and men.
- -CUSTOM SERVICE- We guarantee to all customers that in case of quality problems of the backpack within 90 days, you can return it for free or exchange.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Laptop Backpack, Travel Computer Bag for Women & Men, Anti Theft Water Resistant College School Bookbag, Slim Business Backpack with USB Charging Port Fits Under 15" Laptop & Notebook
2. DIMENSIONS: 18.3x12.6x7.1 inch, weights 0.75kg. With dedicated Laptop compartment holds Laptops 15",14" and 13" Macbook/Laptop such as for Dell HP, Asus, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung, Sony, MacBook, Notebook.
1 x Main Compartment for a wide A4 folder or six clothes.
1 x Padded Compartment for up to 15.6 inch laptop.
1 x Front Pocket for magazines and books.
1 x Hidden Pocket for mobile phones, pens, glasses, credit cards and business cards.
2 x Side Zipped Compartment for water bottle, umbrella or powerbank.
FOR SCHOOL-Suitable for all school bookbag, book bags, student backpack, collage backpack, high school backpack, middle school backpack and suitable for teen boys backpack, teen girls backpack.
FOR BUSINESS-Suitable for business backpack, casual backpack, computer backpack, office backpack, notebook backpack, usb backpack, water resistant backpack, laptop backpack.
FOR OUTDOOR-Suitable for hiking backpack, camping backpack, climbing backpack, traveling backpack, cycling backpack or outdoor activities backpack.
Washing & Maintenance Suggestion
1. Water-resistant coating fabric. Please do not wash with liquid detergent or bleach.
2. Clean with wet cloth if necessary.
3. Air dry.
4. Please do not iron it.
1 * laptop backpack
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the black and gray leather. It has no charger but I love it. No big deal. got one for a co-worker. She loves it!
It has alot of compartments. Well made for the price. I would highly recommend. Arrives fast. It arrived way before the shipping due date.
the black and gray leather
Cons: The bright blue-green color inside is a little strange.. People also complain about the smell for the pleather option. I noticed it too. With my particular backpack, it's faint and not strong enough for me to feel disgusted (I'm pretty sensitive to smells since I have a weak stomach). The sad part is that the paint on the buttons is sensitive, one of them got scratched already despite being careful. The buttons are tough to snap shut.
Other than that, I liked it so much don't mind the cons.
WHAT IS THIS LIKE?
Well, Patent Leather is sure what it is. This thing is so slick that I have a hard time keeping it on my lap. Other than that, it is really a gorgeous golden brown with a beautiful Caribbean Turquoise blue green color lining. The design is really nicely thought out too.
There are two pleated pockets inside which will hold quite a few things. There is also a zipper pocket which is only about four or five inches deep but it goes across the whole front of the inside backpack. There is a double padded laptop/tablet pocket- 1 for each or you could put your power cord in one of them too. The bottom is nice and deep and has a squared floor to it. Full, it will stand up pretty well if heavy enough.
There is a mesh pocket with zipper at the top of the backpack. If used as a diaper bag, this would make a great place to put damp items even just as a regular backpack.
There is an outside pocket on the front of the backpack which is pleated. There is a snap on it, but the snap is attached to a webbing loop which is sewn to the backpack so that it won't easily tear from the backpack. There are two flap pockets which have a snap at each corner. Again, there is a thick web strap sewn to the backpack so that the snap won't tear from the knapsack. This would hold phones, etc.
This also has a storm flap on it so that if the backpack is not full, you can put that flap down and snap into place for extra protection.
The hanging loop is very sturdy and well made- again in such a way to keep it from tearing holes under weight. Lots of webbing reinforcement. This flap will not stay shut, however, if the backpack is filled to the top fully.
The straps are very comfortable. They are padded and do stay in place very well. This fits well on the back and is easy to carry for me.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Whether used for school, city travel, or even a diaper bag, this backpack is well made, very sturdy, will repel water for moderate rain or snow, but is so slick it is hard to keep it on your lap especially when not full. It is easy to wipe off, though and well made.
FOUR STARS. It is so hard to keep in my lap or a chair that it is a bit frustrating at times, but the water repellent nature and the nice design make this a decent backpack. The storm flap not having alternate snaps on it when the pack is full is also another reason it is four and not five stars.
If I get my camera working again, I will take some good photos for you, if others have not already done so.
- Good construction
- Two outer pouches for water bottles and umbrella, in my case, but they have a snap cover and that's weird to me.
- Pretty interior color
- Good sized laptop pouch that easily holds both my 13" Macbook Pro and iPad
- An easily accessible pouch on the outside for keys or other items you might want to get to quickly
CON (and it was a big one for me):
- The outer material was awful. Before selecting this bag, I saw where all the current listings for this item were canvas. I missed the (PU) at the end of the description. My bad. The outside of this bag looks (and feels) like a cheap pleather car seat. It totally ruined an otherwise great bag for me.
Overall: This bag was SO CLOSE to being a really good option for me. The pros should've outweighed the cons, but the outside appearance is important, too. The canvas version likely would've been much better. I think I'd feel confident in recommending that to others, but I was not a fan of this version.