Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on August 17, 2014
To be able to reinvent yourself and be someone else, but still be you. Totally enjoyable. We all suffer from identity issues and many of us have had this fantasy. Being able to change who you are and no one gets hurt from it is awesome. Once again, Nora Roberts, takes us on a journey we all have dreamt of at least once.
on January 7, 2015
Loved this book. Actually I love all of Nora Roberts' books. I have read so many of them. Especially love the triologies. I share them with friends and once a year give them to a Civic Club that sells them so others can enjoy them too.
on June 6, 2015
Love Nora Roberts.
on December 30, 2012
It seemed like an early Harliquin novel. Too predictable. Two small stories in one. I thought Nora Roberts books were supposed to be above average.
on December 9, 2012
this should be marked more clearly that it is a reprint. I am returning the second delivery. Didn't keep my interest.
on March 7, 2014
I loved this book, as I do all of Nora Roberts books. She is one of the best authors that I have ever read. Try one of her books and you are hooked. Packaging was excellent, too. Thanks!
on November 13, 2015
Great book. It is one you will not want to put down.
on November 18, 2015
I haven't read it yet but like her writing.
on November 25, 2013
Always a good read. Good stories and it will take your mind off of all the problems in the world.
on May 11, 2013
Bought it for my daughter and according to her it was excellent. She was very pleased and is looking forward to some more gifts like it!