Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 155 reviews
on February 21, 2015
I am 73 yrs. old & still working a full time job. I was 60 when I first tried to get on a computer. I mastered Windows 5 and loved it.
Windows 7 is not as easy for me. I have to refer to this book often and I'm glad to have it. I have been told Windows 8 is a little better.
I may get a Windows 8 one day.
on July 23, 2014
It's a great book and a big help to get me through the tough spots and routine user questions. The illustrations are very good and the book is written so the novice can understand it. Not a lot of buzz words. I have had it for 2 weeks and it's value is outstanding. Haven't found any problems with it. I recommend it for anyone, especially the novice or advanced.
on November 12, 2011
I found Windows 7 Simplified to be most helpful. The directions are simple and direct and the pictues are very helpful. I have found that the old addage "Pictures are worth a thousand words" to be very true, and I am now able to do things on my Windows 7 that I thought I would never be able to figure out!!!!!
on February 4, 2014
This book really helped me to understand windows 7 and I was able to explain this program to my husband.
on May 27, 2015
I have used the Simplified books Window XL and found it easy to use. I now have Windows 7 and I have found this issue most helpful (as I am not really good using the computer). Procedures are explained and simply illistrated...I highly recommend this helpful book.
on July 11, 2014
Shows exactly what I want to know easy to follow explanations
on June 25, 2010
I actually purchased this book for my sister who lives in Missouri because she does not like to order anything from the internet. She is a very new person to the Windows 7 so thought she could use the book. I already had one and enjoy it very much for it is very informative and helpful. Sorry about not commenting earliar but forgot to do it.
on June 24, 2013
the book is a perfect reference. It's easy to find a particular topic and then the book not only describes "how to" but also has pictures of the relevant screen so the reader can see what to expect. Great for a person who knows something about windows but isn't a techie and doesn't want to become one. Highly recommend it.
on March 10, 2015
Handy.
on April 14, 2013
If you are wanting to really understand the ins-and outs of Windows 7, go with Tulloch. If you just need to know the bare basics, this book is fine, but if you plan on being able to configure your settings and to be able to trouble-shoot issues, get something more substantial.