Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Author Author Author  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
asked by T. J. Schaefer on February 26, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 36 answers
A
T. J. Schaefer answered on February 29, 2012
Comments (11) | 52 of 58 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can also install the Lenovo upgraded bluetooth drivers at http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS014997. Once this is done, there's no need for the BT_Vista software.
Daniel C. Graham answered on March 6, 2012
Comments (2) | 12 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sergio I. Angarita C answered on September 18, 2012
Comments (6) | 9 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
T. J. Schaefer answered on March 26, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks T. J. Schaefer! It worked perfectly. I did have to go in under sound settings to change my default audio device, but I'm up and running now. :)
J. Miller answered on June 14, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you so much for your instructions and post on the msdn forums that linked back here. Why MSFT doesn't include native A2DP support in Windows 7 or any previous version of their OS is beyond me. Bluetooth is not really a 'new' technology anymore! Thanks again, TJ!

-sent from a software engineer happily listening to Pandora via my HBS700 headset on my Lenovo T420
James R Wight answered on March 4, 2012

A
I just wanted to thank you! I had "newer" drivers than this and the would not work! I used your method and it turned out perfect. Thank you so much. I hope you are happy knowing your headache has saved many others :)
Amazon Customer answered on March 20, 2012

A
So I've tried everything above and they did not work for me, however after few hours of searching I found a solution that works.

check out the following link;

http://superuser.com/questions/23774/how-do-i-play-audio-through-a-bluetooth-headset-in-windows-7

The solution worked on my Acer Aspire laptop, running windows 8.

Hope it helps.
Avi answered on September 28, 2012

A
This worked for me also. I accidentally missed step 3, but it found the headset anyway. I had trouble getting it to connect (right click on headset in bluetooth device menu -> Control then pushing the connect button), but after a couple off/on cycles of the headset and hitting the connect button after turning on, it finally connected and now I have music playing. Thanks to OP for solution.
Mike answered on October 25, 2012

A
I downloaded the drivers that Daniel Graham posted below (http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS014997). After installing the driver and modifying some of my sound settings, this worked perfectly on my Thinkpad W530. I'm able to listen to audio and make/take VOIP calls on my laptop.
Amazon Customer answered on February 3, 2014
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product