|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||13 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight||0.36 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.75 Pounds|
|Brand Name||Repel Umbrella|
|Country of Origin||China|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Repel Umbrella Windproof Travel Umbrella - Compact, Light, Automatic, Strong and Portable - Wind Resistant, Small Folding Backpack Umbrella for Rain - Men and Women
|List Price:||$29.95 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (7%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☔Easy 1 Handed Operation: We built our black umbrella with an automatic operation system, opening and closing automatically with just the touch of a button
- ☔The Last Umbrella You'll Need: Our rain umbrellas are engineered for battle. No matter the rain, snow, or sunshine, this umbrellas' 9 reinforced fiberglass ribs hold up against the elements
- ☔Most Umbrellas Can't Stand Up to High Winds, But Ours Does: Our windproof umbrella features a double vented canopy that withstands strong winds; designed to give, not break, so you stay dry
- ☔Mother Nature Is No Match: Our umbrellas for rain are built with Teflon coated canopies that shed water and resist the harsh punishment of the sun, keeping you protected
- ☔Ideal Travel Companion: Portable and compact, measuring only 11.5 inches (29cm), our small umbrella fits easily in purses, backpacks, briefcases, and cars; easy to take wherever you go
- ☔Perfect for the Whole Family: Our umbrella is light, weighing a mere 15 ounces, making it easy to carry and use for nearly everyone; adults and kids alike
- ☔Stays Put Through All Types of Weather: Strong wind gusts and heavy rains can make it hard to hang onto your umbrella, that's why our compact umbrella has a rubberized non slip handle for better grip
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Compact Wind-Defying Umbrella
At Repel, we set the bar higher, because Mother Nature has no limits.
Repel umbrellas are designed with you in mind and built to ensure the ultimate protection and comfort in any weather condition. Measuring just 11 ½ inches long and less than one pound for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, and more. Repel Travel Umbrella is fortified with nine resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out and defends against the elements like no other umbrella.
Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds.
Open and close the umbrella effortlessly using just one hand with its built-in auto open/close function.
Using state-of-the-art Teflon technology its canopy is waterproof and dries instantly.
Its ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap makes it easy to carry and pleasant to hold.
|Repel Reverse Umbrella Starry Night||Repel Golf Umbrella Black and White||Repel Golf Umbrella Black and Sunset Red||Repel Golf Umbrella Black and Pink|
|Ribs||8 Fiberglass Ribs||8 Fiberglass Ribs||8 Fiberglass Ribs||8 Fiberglass Ribs|
|Canopy Size||48” (122cm)||60” (152cm)||60” (152cm)||60” (152cm)|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was really impressed with the Teflon coating, as the canopy did not get soaked through. The droplets stayed pooled on top of the fabric and I was able to easily shake them off.
I also like the push button open/close. Easy to use and easy to put the cover back on the closed umbrella. Highly recommend.
Got the umbrella a couple days ago and got a friendly message from the support team making sure I received the product as well as checking to make sure I am completely happy with the product. Definitely nice to see a company care about their products.
Woke up this morning to rain outside. It wasn't windy, but raining enough to give this umbrella a test drive. I walked outside for around 20 minutes this morning in the rain and here's what I noticed:
Completely dry after walking around
With a slight breeze, I didn't notice any issues
When going inside I did a quick spin of the umbrella and the canopy appears mostly dry except for a little condensation of portion that is folded over, which surprised me how much the material repels the water
Overall so far I am impressed. :-)
Top reviews from other countries
He appeared very smartly dressed with a calm but slighty cocky expression as he held onto his handle with just one hand. He smiled at me on his way down and pointed to his own Unbrella handle and amongst the sound of me heavily panting with fear, I heard him faintly say "press the button 3 times" and he then landed ever so gently onto the pier and folded his brollie and walked into the pier cafe. Clicking 3 times i felt myself gently decend towards Veritys (statue) and my feet landed gently on her head and relieved I did not go out to sea. I heard the sound of sirens approaching whilst standing on the statues head looking around for a way to climb down. Thank goodness for our local fire crew who in no time set up there ladder and i was safely brought down. The fire officer rolled his eyes when he saw my new umbrella and said it was the 3rd rescue this week and that the umbrella should come with a warning and instructions. I agreed and thanked everyone and began to walk home. The heavens opened and it was absolutely pooring down with rain... but i was happy to get wet this time... no way was i using the brollie again until i contacted the suppilier and requested instructions. Still waiting to hear back. Overall happy with purchase.