|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 13 x 7 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AS-911-WH|
Windshield Sunshade Protects UV Rays - Zebra Print Auto Window Screen Visor Heat Blocker - Universal Fit Sun Shade for Car, Truck, SUV, Van
|Price:||$8.95 + $2.95 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DIMENSIONS: 17 x 13 x 7 inches
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Expands to fit different sized windows for all cars, trucks, SUV’s, and vans.
- STAY COOL: The sun shade will keep your vehicle cool while helping to prevent interior damage such as cracks, burns, and fading.
- EASY TO STORE: Using storage straps you can fold it into a space saving storage pouch.
- PROTECTION: Blocks heat and stops UV rays using a reflective material.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep your vehicle at a nice, cool temperature with our car windshield sun shade. Perfect for interior protection and gentle on your glass, while blocking the harmful UV rays, from damaging your upholstery and dash board. OxGord’s windshield sun shade creates a virtual wall between the inside of your car and the sun. Just fold it up for easy storage.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have found this style of shade to be difficult to find in the stores. They all seem to only carry the fancy, circular pop out style shades. Those work fine too but I could never get them to fold back down as advertised. The wire is too flimsy to retain the right shape to snap back into a smaller circle. And a sun shade filling your entire backseat isn't very convenient.
This shade has the rearview mirror cut out as shown in the pic - in fact the picture is dead on regarding what it looks like. I put the zebra print facing in so the most reflective side is out towards the sun. And sun shades do really work. There is a huge difference with and without the shade on a hot summer day down south.