- File Size: 802 KB
- Print Length: 570 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Irrational Worlds (January 3, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 3, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MSVXBDI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#729,288 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1274 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Fairy Tales
- #1320 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- #1680 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Witches & Wizards
Windslinger Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In Windslinger Guillen comes his closest to the standard urban fantasy format, with a character grounded in this reality with a stable life and backstory, unlike his deadly but programmable Assets, and the reader finally gets to explore the 'civilian' side of the Irrational Worlds as they pertain to this reality. The book also serves as a standalone and a fair entry point into this growing sequence of books.
The wind is at your back, and the pacing doesn't let up, so give it a read and get swept along in the hurricane!
It moves quickly. The characters are likable. The reversals and hooks well telegraphed. The plot movement strong.
I’m trying to review this without spoilers and without just another summary of the book.
But it delivers on quality of writing, pacing and characters who you can relate to —and who are well explained and examined.