YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(5 star). See all 74 reviews
on November 4, 2015
This is a simple install if you are mechanically inclined. I had to get more cable for my motorhome install and found it in red at home depot, that made keeping the polarity simple when running the cables. The panel starting working as soon as it was hooked up and has been working well for a week now. It is charging two 6 volt deep cycle batteries wired in series to produce 12 volts and dose a good job maintaining them which is what I wanted it for. If you need to completely recharge your deep cycle batteries in a day I would suggest the 200 watt kit or larger depending on how many batteries you may have. The controller is far superior to others I have seen and the battery temperature sensor is a nice feature.
on July 28, 2015
After reading an article about installing a solar panel at https://handybobsolar.wordpress.com/the-rv-battery-charging-puzzle-2/ the controler that came with the Windy Nation 100 watt solar panel was spot on. It has all the adjustable setting need to get the most power out of your battery system. Take the time to read the article above and you can not go wrong.
22 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2016
Best I found for the money. Good quality construction. As others have stated, mounting with the enclosed 'z' brackets will be tough for RV/Boat applications, unless you can find a solid anchor point. Other applications of a stationary nature would be easier. As for the unit, it pumped out 21.6v right out of the box. Great sunlight operation, and good cloudy-day power. Versatile controller and a lot of "load" configurability. I am using to keep a battery bank charged, so no load connected for me. It's a substantial panel (large and heavy), well-built. Check the specs if space will be a concern for you.
review image
on October 19, 2015
First time ever out dry camping for two weeks and didn't have to run RV batterys into town to be charged up. Solar charger worked great. Love it. And price can't be beat either.
on October 17, 2016
This is a great little setup. I am living in an old church bus off the grid near Taos and it works perfectly to keep my deep cycle battery bank charged. I recommend installing it at a 65 degree angle on the south facing side of whatever you have for best year round performance. 'This is easy to install and performs greater than expected.
review image
on August 8, 2014
I am giving them five stars the solar panels work great their customer service is great they will walk you through any problems and you can't beat the price I would recommend this product to anyone so just buy it you will not be disappointed
on September 6, 2016
Very nice. 100w out of this size and price is sweet since most of my other panels (amorphous) are less than half the power for that size. Worked well with the mounting rack. Cable and controller are good quality and working well. Tapped this into two deep cell batteries in parallel and a 1500w inverter to provide lights and service electricity (charging phones, computers, cordless tool batteries, etc.) to a bunk house in the mountains. This panel keeps the batteries charged and ready.
on July 26, 2015
Complete kit, very easy to install. Not a great amount of power at 100 watts but better than nothing. Use it as added charging for our RV house batteries.
on January 22, 2016
I've had it for a year now and it does everything as advertised
on April 13, 2016
I have had 2 of these systems for over 2 years. They work perfectly, and this is a great company !!! When the power goes off, I know I still have tv, radio, lights, and NEWS. I am considering getting another. I would definitely recommend this item and store !!