Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wine Country Gift Baskets Tower of Sweets
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on May 28, 2014
Bought as a gift. 2 of the boxes containing chocolates were sticky and the packaging looked old. The box of truffles were melted and the insides running out of the box. The Ghirardelli chocolates had turned white indicating they were very old. The other items seemed to be stale, indicating I probably got an old lot from the bottom of the pallet. It was a gift shipped to mom and she didn't tell me about it right away and was too timid to let me return it. She probably trashed most of the gift or ate what she could out of kindness, but I am out $26 and extremely disappointed that I am unable to return it.
on March 17, 2014
I did not read the reviews prior to purchasing (oops), but I wish I had. They sent an assortment of Christmas-themed, stale treats to my grieving parents after the death of their dog. This is absolutely ridiculous. Nowhere in the item description, nor the picture, does it state that this package would be Christmas-themed. This seller is deceptive, so buyers beware. My family threw the candy away upon receiving it because it was melted, stale, and/or holiday-themed.
on August 18, 2014
Arrived 2 days late. Looked like a Christmas package and chocolate was white and old. Not a good deal, even for the price.
on February 26, 2014
I received this as a bereavement gift as my mom passed away last week. When I received it I was very upset that it was a basket of Christmas candy! I spent half an hour on the phone with Amazon explaining the situation, they apologized and said they would send another one. Three days later I receive another one of the same STALE Christmas candy, not at all what the picture portrays!! I then proceed to first call Wine Country Gift Baskets, since I am a customer of theirs as well as a customer of Amazon. I wanted to let them know that Amazon is selling this product and sending out left over baskets from Christmas and it is a disgrace. After being on the phone with them another half hour I was directed to call Amazon again and spent ANOTHER half an hour re-explaining everything!! I know for a fact that the person sending this item would be mortified to know that their efforts to console caused more grief. As you can see from the picture this is NOT a Christmas basket!!! Please be aware and DO NOT order for someone as a gift as they will be greatly disappointed! The end result was that Amazon gave me an Amazon only promotional credit!!! Since that was the best they could do I will certainly think twice before ordering from them again
on October 15, 2014
Bought for a friend before reading reviews. Recieved feedback that the taste was off and products stale as other reviews mentioned.
on February 11, 2014
There were 5 small boxes - the tower didn't look at all like the picture. I bought it as a thank-you gift, but it didn't look very appreciative!
on July 23, 2015
Did not receive the items in the picture. I did not get the pretzels, any of the truffles, or the chocolate sticks. Instead I got a box of chewy sugar candy, a bag of powdered almond cookies , and a bag of stale trail mix. Completely disappointed.
on March 15, 2015
All box and very little candy. We were very disappointed in it as a gift.
on May 24, 2015
i got the tower right on time. after reading the negative reviews it kinda made me nervous cuz I ordered this tower of sweets as a gift. So, I opened some of the boxes and found they were all sealed and packaged properly and nothing was leaking. .
on January 1, 2013
The Country Gift Basket Tower was the perfect item for an assortment of goodies to put on the main table during the Christmas Season. Everyone found something they liked.