Wine Glass Markers By Mingle Markers (6 Non-Toxic Markers) - Non-permanent wine glass markers in Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, Green, Red, White and Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 Pack of Wine Markers - This set of bold Non-Toxic glass markers is made for writing on glasses, ceramics, and plastics!
- Hundreds of Creative Uses – These non-permanent pens aren’t just for wine Glasses! Write all over mason jars, appetizer plates, snacks, windows, and glass tables. Get Creative!
- For The Best and Boldest Results: pick your color and then write on the dry surface (for surfaces with condensation write on the base of the glass). Let the ink sit for about 3 minutes before running your hand over it (you will notice the color become bolder). Once colored, mingle during your event and when you are ready to clean use soap and water to wash off the ink.
- Made for Your Next Party - Pass them out, have your guests color and mark on their glasses, and enjoy! See who can make the most creative design or see who has a hidden artistic talent. These non-permanent markers aren’t just for adults either – encourage the kiddos to draw and be unique.
- 100% No-Nonsense Guarantee - What happens if your try these wine glass markers and you don't love them? Contact us and we will issue you a full refund. It's that easy. No hassle and no nonsense. So, add a pack to your cart today and get creative!
Customers also shopped for
Remember when you were a kid and coloring was awesome? We do. Mingle markers are the perfect way to make your mark at your next event. All in a nice non-toxic, non-permanent, and easy to clean way.
What do I Get? This signature set of Mingle Markers includes 6 bold wine glass markers in the following colors: Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, Metallic Green, Blue, Red, and White. Each of our wine markers are Non-Toxic, Non-Permanent, and adhere to all international safety standards. Each color is designed and tested for writing and coloring on dry glass surfaces, plastic surfaces, and ceramic surfaces. Once you’ve made your mark, these are easy to clean and can be removed with soap, water, and/or household glass cleaners.
How Can I Use These? We love using these glass markers to mark our wine glasses during a party. It’s a fun way to inspire a little creativity among guests. Other than that, we love writing notes to the kids or our partner, making temporary labels on plastic storage, labeling appetizer plates, and for a fun way to color on movie night popcorn bowls! Just remember: these are non-permanent markers and that condensation (like a glass sweating) is a quick way to make a pretty drawing run. For your colder wines (think – whites and bubbly) we recommend writing either on the base of the glass or above the pour line.
What happens if I buy these and I don’t like them? Each wine glass marker we make is backed by our 100% No-Nonsense guarantee. If you aren’t fully satisfied with our markers, let us know, and we will issue you a full refund. No hoops to jump through – just a full 100% satisfaction guarantee.
So, go ahead and add a pack to your cart!
Top Customer Reviews
***I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review***
All of the colors pictured are true to color. They won't get darker if you go over/press harder, which is fine by me. They are already super vibrant and pigmented.
They are not glittery/shimmery, but rather a creamy color that dries matte.
I love pulling these out when I have friends/family over, because they are such a big hit. It also is great to use for children's drinks as well. I mark their juice and milk, and they love picking out the colors to use.
The pens are narrow and easy to grip. They write finely.
*DISCLAIMER: I purchased this specific product at a discount. This review contains my honest and unbiased feedback. All thoughts/opinions are my own entirely. Everything written above is the result of my time testing the product and my personal opinion on it. I have no affiliation with this brand or company; The product was simply purchased and received by me as a tester. Thank you for reading, I hope I helped you make an informed decision. :)
I received this great set at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased review of it, however that does not mean that my opinions are not 100% my own.
i know they say they're for the wine glasses but i've been using them lately for the mirror in the bathroom.
i like to write notes to my bf at night so when he wakes up he has something nice to read before going to work.
they write exceptionally well in my opinion, and wipe off pretty easy too, they stay on pretty good, no runniness after taking a shower and it being all steamy in there which i was pretty surprised by, because i would have expected it to run just a little with the steam and all but it seems to stick to the mirror nice and good.
the only way i take it off is by using windex to wipe it off so and it comes off pretty good.
i was super excited when i was able to get these at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
i will probably buy another set when these end up drying up on me, but so far they're still going strong!
I love the metallic colors and find them decently easy to read. I typically drink water, but I'm sure that these would show up much better against drinks of different colors. I did find that they smeared a little when I wiped them off, which I'm not thrilled about. however, I love these glass markers and cant wait to use them again and again!
I received these markers at a promotional rate for my honest and unbiased review.