Wine Label Remover Kit - 24 WINE LABEL REMOVERS - Wine Appeal Products
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24 Wine Label Removers per pack
- Handy zip lock bag for storage
- Easy to use instructions
- Super strong adhesive for easy label removal
- Fast Economical Worldwide Shipping
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I had about a 70% success rate on various types and styles of labels. As most websites and blogs will say, not all labels are removed with this method. These days, some labels are hard to get off at all. If you are deeply concerned with preserving a specific label, buyer beware -- this may not be the first and best solution, because once the sticky sheet is on the bottle, it will not come off without at least some of the label on there. You may want to try steam or soak first and then if that doesn't work, let the label dry and give these a whirl. Good luck!
If you haven't used this technology before, please know that these do not remove all labels. Mrs. Jack has, and I say this with pride that comes from being married a woman who can clean, remove, and sanitize pretty much anything, figured out a pretty good way to do this. YMMV, but here is what she does:
0) Drink the wine. At the same time, make a post-it note and attach it to the bottle, noting the date, what the special event was, etc. She also fills out the page in the book a lot of times -- we've done it as part of the tasting with others, which is fun too.
1) Apply the label remover.
2) Press the adhesive INTO the label by rubbing hard (she no weight-lifter, so don't get carried away) with two different items: 1) a wine cork for the whole thing, and 2) a hard but not sharp edge, such as the side of a plastic ballpoint pen. Make sure that the edges of the label are well bonded to the adhesive.
3) Wait. Not minutes, not hours, and not days, but a couple of weeks.
4) Try to remove it, peeling from the edge. If it does not come off, then repeat steps 2 and 3.
5) If it still does not come off, then it was not meant to be. Some people suggest trying to soak it off first, but anything that soaks off easily comes off with the label remover in our experience.
Some labels are designed to resist water and peeling. That's life.
Open another bottle and repeat starting at step 0. :-)
Wine Appeal should clearly state that this product does not work on all labels and should give direction on how to identify what labels will work and which ones will not.
A double thumbs down for "Wine Appeals Label Remover Kit"
Most Recent Customer Reviews
DId not work as it said it would. Labels don't completely come off the bottle, and sometimes make a sticky mess. It worked for 20% of the labels...would not purchase again.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
The label remover simply does not remove the labels !
The glue is too weak, and does not work.
Once I realized that careful rubbing all over the label was really necessary and that it worked perfectly when I left it overnight before trying to peel the label off it worked... Read morePublished on October 28, 2012 by Marina C. Bear
My son is a bit of a wine fan . He hasn't learned to make it yet but does make beer. He was very happy with this as a Christmas gift.Published on October 26, 2012 by Christine C. White
Unfortunately, these so-called label removers did not remove my wine labels.
I tried the label remover on 10 bottles. Read more
Love the label removers they worked just as the ad said they would. Great product would highly recommend. I have used the product on a couple bottles of wine and it workd great.Published on October 31, 2011 by Leann D. Humphrey