Wine Pourer Spout – Aerator – Stainless Steel Chill Rod – Gift Box
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Precise Pouring at any angle – no drips, spills or splatters. No embarrassing stains on your tablecloth or your father-in-law’s new white shirt. Steady easily controlled stream great for mixing drinks – free pour like a pro!
- In-Bottle Chilling Rod – keeps your wine at the right drinking temperature that stays constant thanks to the sealed Phase-Change Core. Store a few of these rods in the freezer ready to go when planning a party.
- Dual Intake Aerator brings out the full bouquet of your wine’s aroma, red, white, pink or rosé.
- No Mess and no ice buckets taking up space. No water from melting ice dripping from the bottle all over your food and your guests.
- Perfect Design. Unique double-lipped tip ensures drip-free pouring. Built-in ribbed rubber seal fits most standard bottles for a leak-free fit. Made from food grade polished stainless steel and acrylic. Easy to clean.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
*** Instructions ***
Put the Chill Rod in the freezer for 2 hours
For best results pre-chill the wine
Pour off some wine to make room
Insert the assembled Pour/Aerator/Chill Rod
Hand wash with warm water
*** Bottle Size ***
Fits most standard wine bottles with 18.5 mm neck bore at the mouth
Requires at least 10 inches from the bottle mouth to the bottom
Top Customer Reviews
I like it. I don't love it, but I like it. The pourer/Aerator portion works fine. Definitely no drip (good design), accurate pour and fits all bottle. I tried numerous white and red wine bottles from different vineyards. The chilling Rod was ok. I expceted a bit more though. The instructions say leave only 30 minutes in freezer but that wasn't enough for us. I tested two chilled whites that we removed form the fridge and put the chill rod in one of them. After an hour, both were at the same temperature. We tried it again except this time we left the Chill Rod in the Freezer for 2 hours. It did a much better job thatn the first time. Do not expect this to compete with an ice bucket by any means, but out on a picnic or boat and the value is there. It certainly slows down the rising of temperature, but do not expect chilled. All in all the combined functions of the Aerator and chill rod are pretty cool and is certainly a worthy addition I will use on patio days with my less expensive white and reds. The good stuff gets proper chilling.
Wine Pourer Spout - Aerator - Stainless Steel Chill Rod - Gift Box
I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
I received this discounted product in exchange for a review.
Even better; I really like the attachment that came a long with it with the top part you pour out of. It pours out very smoothly as you see in the pictures. I held the bottle up at about 110 degrees and it was the smoothest pour I've ever had in my life. This really makes for a great gift.
**i received this at a discounted price for a honest and unbiased review**