Wine ZIZ Wine Air Pressure Pump, Corkscrew, Foil Cutter, Easy Remover Tool Wine Bottle Opener, Cork Out Tool, Great for Wine Lovers,
|Sale:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (44%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ The new air pump wine opener is a simple, easy and fast way to open up a bottle of wine without the hassle of pulling and twisting, simply slid the needle in, pump a few times and the cork is out.
- ★ The most efficient and convenient way to open a wine bottle. No pulling, twisting, or broken cork pieces. Compatible with all types and sizes of wine bottles. there are no fumes, and no gas is needed for the Air Pressure pump to work properly.
- ★ The wine opener, comes with a durable blade foil cutter, The ZIZ Wine foil cutter removes the foil top from your wine bottle effortlessly, with a quick turn of the wrist and it's done, leaving your glass bottle looking great, with smooth edges and ready for cork removal.
- ★ The wine opener, comes with a Durable blade foil cutter, The ZIZ Wine foil cutter removes the foil top from your wine bottle effortlessly, with a quick turn of the wrist and it's done, leaving your glass bottle looking great, with smooth edges and ready for cork removal.
- ★ Great for bar, cafe, restaurant or home use. smooth finish makes it very easy to clean. Excellent gift idea for wine lovers, Wine ZIZ is also giving you a no questions-asked Moneyback guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Click Add to Cart and Buy Now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The new Wine ZIZ air pump wine opener comes in just the right size to fit in your bag or travel bag. It is also lightweight, which makes it easily portable. Wine ZIZ is also giving you a no-questions-asked Moneyback guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Instructions how to use the wine opener:
Use the foil cutter to remove the foil cap.(Free) Insert the needle into the middle of the bottle and make sure the needle has passed through the entire cork, ensure the protective tube on the wine pump. Press the corkscrew to pump air into the bottle by lifting and lowering corkscrews coat, until the cork slides out of the bottle. (Normally, 3-7 pumps per bottle is appropriate.) Push the plastic slider sleeve to make the cork away from the corkscrews needle.
Includes: 1 Wine ZIZ Air Pump Wine Bottle Opener + 1 Wine ZIZ Foil cutter,
Caution: Do not use this wine opener with plastic corks. Keep out of reach of children, the needle is sharp and might cause harm. If the bottle is defective, the times of pumping must not over 12 pumps per bottle.
If you're looking for the perfect wine Opener, then you need to click "Add To Card" Now!
Top Customer Reviews
Here's how it works: You poke the needle through the cork. At the end of the needle, there's a little hole, as you pump, air will go through this hole into the bottle and the pressure will push the cork out. That's it!
The problem is it won't work with every wine bottle due to two flaws:
1. The needle is a bit too short and therefore can't go all the way through a long cork. In this case, it's very hard to pump the air into the bottle because the hole on the needle is blocked.
2. The plastic sleeve (the white transparent part) is too narrow and won’t allow a bottle with a larger top (like most Pinot Noirs) to go all the way up, hence prevent the needle from going further down. Compounding with the short needle mentioned above, this makes the opener work with even fewer bottles.
Still I liked it enough to get two, one for myself and another as a present. Basically, don’t expect it to work with every bottle of wine you have, but for those that it does work, it’s really fun to have. Just make sure you have another backup opener.
An unexpected plus - when the cork finally slides out, there is a pretty decent "POP", quite a bit like someone opened a bottle of champaign. The plus comes when our dog gets startled and runs away. Cracks me up every time, I don't know why. I'm probably just a bit twisted, or maybe I just need more wine to mellow me out. Yeah, that one. I think.
UPDATED REVIEW: AFTER POSTING MY ORIGINAL REVIEW ABOVE, I WAS CONTACTED BY THE SELLER. I didn't think my original review was bad... just that they had some minor manufacturing/quality control problems. The seller was exceptionally gracious and responsive and shipped me an upgraded replacement unit. This works as described. It takes a little getting used to. As you pump the unit, the cork comes slightly out of the bottle and then POPS similar to opening Champagne but without that full amount of force. I'm happy with the opener and exceptionally happy that someone actually cares about customer service. Any wine person always has multiple openers. This should be one of them.