Industrial Deals HPC Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 24, 2016
I bought this when it was a great price, thinking I got a great deal. We were going to donate it as a basket raffle item, but my daughter begged me to open it so I caved. So far, three of the items are discolored or gross looking. The salted caramel chocolate bar had weird spots everywhere, the gourmet box of Ghirardelli chocolates had a few melted chocolates in there; the rest were an old, faded color. The popcorn which was supposed to be chocolate covered was again, faded and dry looking. I'm not sure if it's old, or the warehouse had extreme temperature fluctuations, but I am not really happy. Thankfully, I did not pay the $70+ that they are currently asking.
on April 16, 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my GF's parents and they loved it. The presentation is fantastic, everything comes in a nice basket and shrink wrapped nicely.

They loved the variety of the basket.

Dolcetto Wafer Rolls
Chocolate Grahams
Chocolate Non Pareils
Cashew Roca
Chocolate Milano Biscotti
Chocolate Covered Sandwich Cookies (both Milk and Dark)
Chocolate Drizzled Caramel Caramel Popcorn
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with Caramel bars
Ghirardelli Masterpiece Truffles
Chocolate Truffle Almonds

If you are looking for a good gift basket for a chocolate lover this is the way to go.
on February 23, 2016
All the chocolate is old and melted. If I could give less than one star I would. This stuff is not edible.
review imagereview image
on November 21, 2015
The basket I received looks absolutely nothing like the picture. I am extremely underwhelmed and disappointed.
on June 1, 2014
If I didn't get the discount for signing up for an Amazon credit card it would not have been worth the price.
on February 20, 2014
Was a Christmas gift and it went over very well. Quite large and packed full of stuff. I would buy again.
on December 10, 2011
Just received the Chocolate Decadence Gift Basket by It looks nothing like the picture. I thought at this price it would be nice and impressive but what I got was small and cheap looking. To top off my experience with Amazon's gift baskets it CAN NOT be returned! I've gone back to look for a warning about being nonrefundable on the web page....I can't find it. They hide this fact very well. I can see why! So if you order this you have no recourse! BEWARE!!!
on February 3, 2016
I had this chocolate basket sent to a friend... and nearly died from embarrassment when I received pictures of what actually arrived! Nothing like celebrating a milestone birthday with some melted, crusty looking chocolate products. Yuck.
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 17, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Given the prievious luke-warm reviews, I was pleasantly surprised with this basket. I will have to come back and add a list of all the items we reeceived but I believed they have "upped their game" considerably. In this basket we got one item, a Ghiredelli box of choclates that would run you about $25 and the rest of the items, if purchased individually would easily have totaled anywhere from $45 to $60. For a nice change of pace, the Ribbon was so nice that I saved it and sewed it onto a Church Hat! The basket was also attractively packaged as shown with the basket being a sturdy, re-usable giftbasket. Sometimes on the shallowe baskets, they have to send ones of lesser quality that have some give to them but this basket was well-woven and ready to be re-purposed.

I will be adding a list of what was received as well as images I took so that you can see what they are now sending. My image appears above under customer images along with the product images. My only cocern is that the shipper just left this on my porch and with warmer weather coming, you might want to use Amazon's tracking and let your giftee know that the package is coming so they can be there to greet the delivery person. You wopuldn't want all this lovely choclate melting on their porch!
VINE VOICEon April 24, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
First of all, this Chocolate Decadence Gift Basket comes in a very nice gift basket, which I will definitely be reusing. It's more of an oval shape with one handle. The basket was tied with a red ribbon.

Even when you take all of the filler out, which is red, there wasn't as much filler as I thought there might be.

This basket is so complete with pretty much everything you could want for as far as eating something chocolate.

It includes a box of Ghiradelli Masterpieces Collection, several different kinds of small chocolates- 4.3 ounces. A box of Chocolate Dipped Truffle Cookies- 1.8 ounces. A box of Chocolate Chip Cookies- 2 ounces. A bag of Chocolate Squares in Dark 60% Cacao- 5.25 ounces. A Bag Of Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Popcorn- 6 ounces. A Box of Chocolate Wafer Rolls- 4.4 ounces. A Box Of Chocolate Non Pareils- 5 ounces. A Box Of Cashew Roca - 1.27 ounces. A Box Of Chocolate Truffle Almonds - 3 ounces. A Box Of Chocolate Milano Biscotti- 0.9 ounces. A Box Of Chocolate Fudge- 1.4 ounces. 2- Milk & Caramel Bars- 1.15 ounces, each. 2 Chocolate Covered Pretzels individually packaged. 2 Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers, individually packaged. 3 of what looks like round Chocolate Cookies, individually packaged, and finally 3 small squares of chocolate, 2 are Dark Chocolate- the other one is Milk Chocolate With Caramel.

I took everything out of the gift basket, so that I could write this review, and include exactly what was in this gift basket. There is so much included in this Chocolate Decadence Gift Basket that when you are trying to put each product back into the basket the items will spill out of the basket, that is how much is included.

Plenty to eat yourself, and more than enough to share.

To me whomever decided what to put into this Chocolate Decadence Gift Basket, they really put alot of thought into it and did not skimp, either in the variety of products they included, as well as how much product is included in this basket.

To me this gift basket would be the perfect gift basket for the chocolate lover in your life.

You will NOT be disappointed!

Iam very, very pleased with this gift basket!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.