Wine.com Delight and Enjoy
- Dolcetto cookies are delicately rolled European-style wafer rolls, generously filled with luscious chocolate
- Also includes delicious carmelized Belgian cookies
- The biscotti is made with Torani Chocolate Milano Syrup
- Topped with a hand-made bow
- Each basket is made with careful detail in California
- Dolcetto's bakeries were started in 2000, using only the finest chocolate from Indonesia; Beth started baking cookies in 1989 from a small San Francisco deli and her bakery grew to make some of the finest cookies today; Topped with a hand-made bow; Each basket is made with careful detail in California
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Claey's Kettle Fresh Fudge, Torani Chocolate Biscotti, Cashew Roca, Chocolate Truffle Cookies, Beth's Chocolate Chip Cookies, Biscoff European Cookies, Dolcetto Wafer Rolls, Angelina's Sweet Butter Cookies.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The contents made nice snacks paired with coffee, with flavors running from very good to just so-so. The Cashew Roca is delicious, as Roca-brand treats always are, to my taste. The chocolate chip cookies barely earn the name, as they are very sandy shortbread (a texture unlike any I expect when I think "chocolate chip cookies") with tiny, scarce chips too small even to taste chocolaty. The fudge is tasty, although there are only two small pieces.
Therein lies my chief complaint: All of the items are very over-packaged for the amount of food they actually contain, making the basket appear much more generous than it actually is. For example, the fudge box measures 3 x 4 inches (that's it on the right in the picture of the filled basket), containing two pieces of fudge that measure just over an inch square: 12 square inches of box for about 2 inches of fudge. The Roca box (on the left in the picture) is 6 x 3-1/2 inches, with three small pieces of Roca in it. The cookie box was about 24 square inches, containing 2 ounces of itsy-bitsy cookies (each is about the size of a quarter).
There is no dishonesty in advertising here, as the basket clearly lists contents of just 11.9 ounces. However, the appearance is one of a large, bountiful basket full of treats, but it actually doesn't contain very much once all the packaging is disposed of.
At the right price, I would suggest this as a nice, small gift with an interesting variety of treats -- emphasis being on small.
Here is a breakdown of the individual items you'll receive:
Beth's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Almost bite sized cookies that have a shortbread texture. There are VERY few chips in them but that was fine with me because the cookies were delicious. I love that style of texture and taste. The box contained about eight to ten cookies. I'm not sure if it was the packaging or the style of cookie itself but they were a bit pulverized.
Brown and Haley's Cashew Roca
One of my favorites! There were three individually wrapped, larger than expected cookies. They were extremely fresh which meant they had a slight crunch but they were easily chewable without sticking to your teeth. The chocolate was soft and melty.
Claeys' Chocolate Fudge
I'm not fond of fudge because it's so sweet. The package contained two individually wrapped pieces. For me this was just ok.
Dolcetto's Chocolate Cookies
These are the rolled, Italian like, flakey tube cookies and the outside was chocolate as well as the inside. Very fresh and though they were all in one package the flaking damage was minimal. The fudge inside was soft and gooey.Read more ›
But on to the contents. Here's what you get (8 boxes total):
- Dolcetto Chocolate Cookies. 3 of them, each looks like a cigar with chocolate inside. Nice and tasty.
- Claeys Kettle Fresh Chocolate Fudge. 2 individually wrapped pieces. Also very tasty.
- Brown & Haley Chashew Roca - 3 individually wrapped (small) pieces. Not too bad, sticks to the teeth though.
- Primo Dolce Chocolate Dipped Truffle Cookies. 2 individually wrapped (medium size) cookies. Nice and tasty.
- Angelina's Butter Cookies. A tray of different types of butter cookies (like the kind you get in a tin). Pretty good.
- Torani Chocolate Milano Biscotti. Just one of these. Has nuts in it and made with bitter sweet cholocate. Very filling and okay (not so tasty).
- Beth's Chocolate Chip Cookies. A packet filled with about a dozen small cookies. Nice. They crumble easily though.
- Biscoff Carmelized Belgian Cookies. About 5 individually wrapped cookies. It sounds better than it tastes, but still not too bad.
Overall this basket has very good presentation value (looks really nice). Most of the food items are good, but there's not as much as food as it looks like when you open it all up. It leaves you feeling a little bit gypped.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for a friend's birthday. It arrived in time. It is very cute. It is all types of different cookies though. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Jennifer an Hugh
The recipient loved this gift basket. She said it was nicely wrapped and it looked beautiful. She was excited about the variety of gourmet cookies. Read morePublished 15 months ago by W. Golden
decent enough but price seems a teeny bit high. loved experimenting with it and would recommend as a non-personal gift to someonePublished 17 months ago by GN
The recipient said that the items were fresh. The basket items are not much for the cost, but very pleased with the taste.Published on June 2, 2014 by nisha