Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on November 23, 2010
As I live in Brazil and wanted to send a present to a dear friend in the USA, I checked all possible items that could made her pleased, and since she likes gourmet food and has good taste I needed to be careful. Her review for the Extravaganza Gift Basket was great, all items fresh and delicious, even the basket itself, together with a lovely ribbon, would be useful, she said. Excellent for fruits and or vegetables or just decoration. (I thought of newspaper or magazines). Will definitly send it again to friends.
on October 29, 2010
What a wonderful response I got from my family when we sent this basket to them for a birthday. They said the presentation was gorgeous and that it was such a great surprise. All the foods go well with wine and let's face it - that's a plus!

I will purchase this again for other friends/family. Good price and well done!!
on December 7, 2010
I purchased this basket as a gift and it got rave reviews from the recipient. Everyone in the family found something they liked and "the kids scarfed down their favorites without even sharing" :-). You can't go wrong with this basket.
on December 13, 2010
I sent this as a gift to a family of 4 and it only took them about an hour to eat all the stuff in it. The packages are small. I'm not going to buy these types of things from a picture again.
on March 13, 2011
This was very pricey for a basket carrying mostly crackers. Since it was a gift, I was embarrassed with the quality and will not patronize Wine.com again.
on November 23, 2012
The product was ordered,as a gift, and paid for so that it would arrive before Thanksgiving Day. Despite the seller's guarantee, it did not. The seller did not even ship it until the evening after it should have arrived.

The quality of this basket and it's contents is (how else do I say this?) - embarrassing. It is not at all as described. Five pounds of food? No, near two pounds is more accurate and the quality is poor. Unfortunately, there is not one name brand product. It is just a poorly packaged, inaccurately described, mishandled order of cheap quality crackers.

I would recommend that one avoid this vendor. I have nothing good to offer about this disappointing experience.
on April 29, 2011
This basket came double boxed and plastic wrap to hold together the contents. There was a beautiful bow around it. It was easy to pull off the bow & Plastic and arrange the contents to 'stand up' and then attach the bow again on the front. It came with all the contents you see. The basket itself is very nice and durable. The gourmet snacks are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. I think anyone would be able to find something in the basket to munch on. It was super easy to put in a bottle of wine I purchased separately right in the center of the basket. What a nice gift for anyone.
on December 23, 2013
This was sent as a gift (duh) and I carefully worded a gift card to be enclosed. Well, the recipients pondered for several days before they finally figured out that a gift this nice must have come from me. I'm thinking that it is important to know who sent you a gift.
on December 19, 2010
Ordered Sunday, 12/04; Received Tuesday, 12/07
Recipients LOVED it!
Even commented on the basket and the gift wrapping!
What more do I need to say?
on December 22, 2011
Gave this Elegant Extravaganza Gift Basket to TWO different people and neither received the gift card I wrote to go w/them! Therefore, while the gift was fine, it was embarrassing for them to have to ask if it was from us or for us to ask if they got it! Not typical of Amazon or Wine.com but wanted to make folks aware this may occur!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.