Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 23, 2012
The product was ordered,as a gift, and paid for so that it would arrive before Thanksgiving Day. Despite the seller's guarantee, it did not. The seller did not even ship it until the evening after it should have arrived.

The quality of this basket and it's contents is (how else do I say this?) - embarrassing. It is not at all as described. Five pounds of food? No, near two pounds is more accurate and the quality is poor. Unfortunately, there is not one name brand product. It is just a poorly packaged, inaccurately described, mishandled order of cheap quality crackers.

I would recommend that one avoid this vendor. I have nothing good to offer about this disappointing experience.
on January 15, 2016
Bought this for family for the holidays. Overall was mediocre to worse

There were two products included in mine that were outright unappetizing and sincerely made me regret my purchase. The salami was not hard salami but some kind of soft-deal that seemed like some kind of liverwurst-version of salami. Yuck. Disappointing Part 1. And then there was an orange-infused biscuit product that seemed quite stale. Disappointing (AND disgusting) part 2.

I'm being generous here with 3 stars, overall.
on September 26, 2017
For my sister she was very appreciative 👍🏼
on December 26, 2011
I purchased this gift basket for friends who live in another state. They loved it and called me to tell me how much they enjoyed the food. I asked them if they felt that the quantity was enough (they are a family of four) and not only did they think it was plenty of food for them, but they had family over the next night and shared it with them also, so it was a big hit. They loved the basket itself and said it was something they would keep and use again.
on April 29, 2011
This basket came double boxed and plastic wrap to hold together the contents. There was a beautiful bow around it. It was easy to pull off the bow & Plastic and arrange the contents to 'stand up' and then attach the bow again on the front. It came with all the contents you see. The basket itself is very nice and durable. The gourmet snacks are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. I think anyone would be able to find something in the basket to munch on. It was super easy to put in a bottle of wine I purchased separately right in the center of the basket. What a nice gift for anyone.
on August 31, 2016
gift
on March 30, 2013
This company specializes in gift baskets and gift arrangements. But they don't allow for a personalized card to go with the gift. The recipient of this gift has no idea who sent it to them. This is bad business. I am also hoping the price of the gift was not sent with the package, that would also be bad business. This seems like common sense and should be modified by wine.com. I did contact the company regarding the lack of personalization and they responded "...good idea."
on December 23, 2013
This was sent as a gift (duh) and I carefully worded a gift card to be enclosed. Well, the recipients pondered for several days before they finally figured out that a gift this nice must have come from me. I'm thinking that it is important to know who sent you a gift.
on June 18, 2013
I ordered this for the Doctor who had performed an operation on me and his Office Manager. It got to them sooner the expected and they called me and stated how much they loved it. Everything in the basket was very good they stated. I was kind of nervous as these baskets normally look cheap and not very good, but they stated that this one had big beautiful bow and it and was very nice!! I will be ordering again in the future.
on February 28, 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my nephew and his wife. It was very well done! Wanted one for myself!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.