Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wine.com Galaxy Gift Tower
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 30, 2015
Do Not purchase! We had fun trying to guess What creature lived in the cute, star shaped box but were unwilling to eat any.

We actually received he item a few months ago but just saw the pic on my phone and was reminded to alert potential customers!

Ps : please feel free to contact me if you have a guess as to what creature would cause these tiny holes in the candies?
review image
VINE VOICEon April 27, 2011
The people that i sent it to loved it. I am glad that I did purchase this. The price for me was right and it was nice to get a great price to try out the products. It arrived on time and Easter was a big hit for the people I chose this for. I sent this to a few people and people loved that it looked so nice and inviting.
on May 19, 2016
This is not worth the money at all. Yes i received 3 seperate items in each box but the amount in the boxes was scarce. I got 6 star shapes chocolates, 4 chocolate covered pretzels (they were a medium size pretzel) and 5 chocolate covered cookies, that appeared to be Oreos or a similar brand. The boxes are a nice quality however so I decided to use the boxes and put my own items.I'm and tying it up with a nice how before gift giving. i have purchased this item at full price for a gift.
review image review image review image
on March 13, 2014
I bought this as a gift so I can't really comment on the taste of the treats. It shipped promptly (as always with Amazon) and is presented in attractive presentation boxes with ribbon. At the time of my purchase, Amazon was offering a nice $10 off discount coupon (thus the 4 star rating). I doubt I would have purchased it without the coupon, but the gift was well received.
on April 21, 2016
These were recently on an excellent sale (as an add on, and then 50% of special on chocolate applied on top) I bought 6 of them. Due to the reviews, I wanted to open them before I gave them, and I didn't think to take pictures before hand. The ribbon may have been a bit prettier before hand, but I never untied it, just slipped the boxes out (ok more forced than slipped). First, each one came in it's own box inside a bigger box. Each box had an expiration date clearly marked. It was July 31st of this year. A little short in my opinion, but I am giving them soon. Anyway, each box contained one basket set, each star basket contained 6 individually foil wrapped chocolates, 5 individually plastic wrapped air tight sealed cookies, 6 individually plastic wrapped air tight sealed pretzels. The star boxes were durable enough for me to force them out of the ribbon without untying the ribbon and not be damaged at all. I found nothing wrong with anything other than the occasional broken pretzel. I spot checked the chocolates too, they looked good, no whitening that happens on old or exposed to air or melted type deal. One box did have a tiny bit of miscellaneous something at the bottom (a couple tiny crumbs, or dust, I don't know. too small and too few to identify) That being said, I personally would not pay more than $15 for this item, simply because it isn't a lot of food, and I am cheap. But these were pretty and in good condition.
review image
on April 23, 2015
I bought these for my house guest as a welcoming gift. Needless to say I cannot tell you how good they were personally, because she never shared!! She did tell me that they were the absolute bomb and she even took the beautiful star-shaped boxes home with her to re-use for gifts. I got mad props and didn't have to do anything other click some keys with Amazon!
on May 20, 2015
Bought for my daughter as an extra gift for Mother's Day since there was a lightning deal-The milk chocolate was cloudy. She was afraid to eat it. I believe it may have been due to where it was stored, but wasn't sure because I didn't see it. She thanked me for the thought but threw it away. I was very upset that I gifted something that was rejected because it didn't look appetizing. I wish I could have gotten my money back instead of it going in the trash. Lesson learned-if the company doesn't know how to properly store their products, I don't want any part of it.
on December 7, 2011
I sent the Galaxy gift tower to my friend who is very sick. The package arrived on time and in good shape. The only problem was there was no note enclosed. After a few days I didn't hear from my friend so I called her to see if she got it. She did recieve it but didn't know who it was from. Other than that, which is very important I would order from here again.Wine.com Galaxy Gift Tower
on March 2, 2014
For the price and size this tower makes a great gift to someone. It is even better when Amazon offers a coupon with it.
on April 14, 2016
I received this package in a timely manner, but it looks like it has been sitting around for a very long time. The pretzels and cookies are covered in white splotches and I'm wondering if these are even edible. I'm afraid to give them as a graduation gift like I intended. The only upside is that the package was beautifully wrapped (the blue and yellow was perfect for a U of M graduate), so that was the redeeming factor along with the fact that all treats are individually wrapped so they don't go bad if you take awhile to eat them (assuming it's even safe to eat the splotchy chocolate).

See 1 answered question