Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 30, 2015
I didn't actually eat any of this-- I bought it for the nurses in the labor and delivery unit of the hospital I delivered my son in. They were pretty nice to us and the whole experience of staying there and giving birth was really smooth. How much of that I can attribute to the gift basket I don't know but they were happy to get it.
VINE VOICEon June 4, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If rated on looks alone, this would get five stars, but the items inside ranged in quality and size, with most items having underwhelming portions and an ok taste.

Here's a rundown of each item contained inside:

*Chocolate Chip Cookies: 1 star
These awful, crumbly, dry cookies had no chocolate chips at all. We threw them out for lack of flavor. Ugh.

*Cashew Roca: 3 stars (5 for flavor, 1 for portion)
They had a delicious buttery flavor, both sweet and salty, but the nearly 6 inch tall package came with only THREE tiny two inch candies.

*Chocolate Fudge: 3 stars
Box the size of an index card and 3/4 inch deep comes with only two small 1"x1"x.5" candies. Tiny portion of average tasting fudge. If you've had fudge before, then you've had this. Not bad, not great. Just your average fudge in a less than average size.

*Butter Cookies: 3 stars
Decent size portion with 10 cookies (5 kinds). Cookies are your average butter cookies. Fine.

*Chocolate Biscotti: 2 stars
Comes with one standard biscotto, rather dry and bland, but then again, so are all other biscotti, so par for the course.

*Chocolate Wafer cookies: 4 stars
Nice, light, crispy texture. Better in vanilla, but the chocolate ones offered are pretty good. Decent portion.

*Chocolate Cream Puffs: 3 stars (5 for flavor and 2 for portion)
The texture and flavor of these treats was very tasty, but inside the huge package was one small handful. Incredibly small portion.

*Peppermint Popcorn: 3.5 stars
Tastes strongly like a candy cane. If you like candy canes, you'll like this; if not, then this will have an obnoxiously strong flavor.

*Dolcetto Wafer Rolls: 5 stars!
Delicious--my favorite treat in the basket. The portion was good, and the light crispy outside surrounding a creamy vanilla filling made this the highlight of an otherwise mediocre basket. Very good!

*Truffle Cookies: 3 stars
Two chocolate-covered cookies. They are ok, but they are certainly not the best around. Pepperidge farm, for example, makes far yummier cookies with chocolate.

*Caramelized Belgian Cookies: 4 stars (5 stars for flavor and 2 for portion)
Comes with only 6 thin, individually-wraped cookies. The cookies are delicious, and some of you might recognize them from some airlines that offer them. Sweet, but not too sweet, with a unique flavor.
22 comments| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 13, 2015
Cookies are low quality and you get more box than cookie for your money. It would be better to go to CVS, individually buy equivalent items, and put them in a basket than waste your money here. I will not be giving this basket as a gift as it comes off as cheap dollar store thoughtlessness.
on September 18, 2016
I think it is a great gift! I gave it to my friend as a birthday gift and it was decently sized and I think it was fun to try all of them! It lasted a while considering we did not devour all of them at once.
on January 20, 2016
As is my custom, I looked to Amazon for Christmas gifts for family and friends. They have reported back and all loved the gifts. Another perfect Amazon experience.
on January 5, 2014
I had this sent to my family for Christmas this year. Was on a big budget, but didn't want to cut a poor figure, so I ordered this and they all loved it! Nothing like gourmet items to hit the tastebuds and brings smiles to everyone's faces.
on September 9, 2016
This is a great gift item, comes well packaged and its fairly inexpensive for the gift basket.
on May 7, 2014
I sent this as a get well gift and included a note as offered on Amazon. The note didn't accompany the gift and the recipient didn't know who it was from until I spoke with her a month later. She called Amazon but Amazon wouldn't disclose. She did enjoy the gift basket though.
on December 16, 2014
I have not seen this item it was bought as a gift but the response I recieved was great they loved it great choice
on April 7, 2014
I bought this for someone else, so I can't comment on the taste of the goods, but for the money, the amount you get is pretty good and the basket is a great touch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.