Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 30, 2015
I didn't actually eat any of this-- I bought it for the nurses in the labor and delivery unit of the hospital I delivered my son in. They were pretty nice to us and the whole experience of staying there and giving birth was really smooth. How much of that I can attribute to the gift basket I don't know but they were happy to get it.
on September 18, 2016
I think it is a great gift! I gave it to my friend as a birthday gift and it was decently sized and I think it was fun to try all of them! It lasted a while considering we did not devour all of them at once.
on January 5, 2014
I had this sent to my family for Christmas this year. Was on a big budget, but didn't want to cut a poor figure, so I ordered this and they all loved it! Nothing like gourmet items to hit the tastebuds and brings smiles to everyone's faces.
on January 20, 2016
As is my custom, I looked to Amazon for Christmas gifts for family and friends. They have reported back and all loved the gifts. Another perfect Amazon experience.
on December 16, 2014
I have not seen this item it was bought as a gift but the response I recieved was great they loved it great choice
on May 14, 2016
Great gift and excellent product.
on March 30, 2016
Excellent gift!
on December 13, 2015
Cookies are low quality and you get more box than cookie for your money. It would be better to go to CVS, individually buy equivalent items, and put them in a basket than waste your money here. I will not be giving this basket as a gift as it comes off as cheap dollar store thoughtlessness.
on August 18, 2015
This was a gift and it provided the .desired outcome
on January 20, 2016
Made a great christmas gift!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.