Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on June 30, 2015
I didn't actually eat any of this-- I bought it for the nurses in the labor and delivery unit of the hospital I delivered my son in. They were pretty nice to us and the whole experience of staying there and giving birth was really smooth. How much of that I can attribute to the gift basket I don't know but they were happy to get it.
on December 13, 2015
Cookies are low quality and you get more box than cookie for your money. It would be better to go to CVS, individually buy equivalent items, and put them in a basket than waste your money here. I will not be giving this basket as a gift as it comes off as cheap dollar store thoughtlessness.
on September 18, 2016
I think it is a great gift! I gave it to my friend as a birthday gift and it was decently sized and I think it was fun to try all of them! It lasted a while considering we did not devour all of them at once.
on January 20, 2016
As is my custom, I looked to Amazon for Christmas gifts for family and friends. They have reported back and all loved the gifts. Another perfect Amazon experience.
on January 5, 2014
I had this sent to my family for Christmas this year. Was on a big budget, but didn't want to cut a poor figure, so I ordered this and they all loved it! Nothing like gourmet items to hit the tastebuds and brings smiles to everyone's faces.
on September 9, 2016
This is a great gift item, comes well packaged and its fairly inexpensive for the gift basket.
on May 7, 2014
I sent this as a get well gift and included a note as offered on Amazon. The note didn't accompany the gift and the recipient didn't know who it was from until I spoke with her a month later. She called Amazon but Amazon wouldn't disclose. She did enjoy the gift basket though.
on December 16, 2014
I have not seen this item it was bought as a gift but the response I recieved was great they loved it great choice
on April 7, 2014
I bought this for someone else, so I can't comment on the taste of the goods, but for the money, the amount you get is pretty good and the basket is a great touch.
on March 30, 2016
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my friend & her husband & they loved it!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.