Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on January 5, 2014
I had this sent to my family for Christmas this year. Was on a big budget, but didn't want to cut a poor figure, so I ordered this and they all loved it! Nothing like gourmet items to hit the tastebuds and brings smiles to everyone's faces.
on September 18, 2016
I think it is a great gift! I gave it to my friend as a birthday gift and it was decently sized and I think it was fun to try all of them! It lasted a while considering we did not devour all of them at once.
on December 13, 2015
Cookies are low quality and you get more box than cookie for your money. It would be better to go to CVS, individually buy equivalent items, and put them in a basket than waste your money here. I will not be giving this basket as a gift as it comes off as cheap dollar store thoughtlessness.
on June 30, 2015
I didn't actually eat any of this-- I bought it for the nurses in the labor and delivery unit of the hospital I delivered my son in. They were pretty nice to us and the whole experience of staying there and giving birth was really smooth. How much of that I can attribute to the gift basket I don't know but they were happy to get it.
on May 16, 2013
As mentioned in the title I bought this gift basket as a retirement present for a coworker. After looking at different gift basket options on amazon and after seeing generally positive reviews I decided to give the wine.com golden gourmet gift basket a try. I am basing this review on how I received the product and how it was packaged (as it was a gift I am unable to rate flavor/quality of the items but I will update if I hear from the person), overall the package itself looks great and is quite impressive as a gift, the basket looks to be of good quality and the items were all intact.The size of the package itself is "just right" in my books and one that neither seems overbearing or lacking. For the price of ~$40 I would recommend you give it a try, from what I've seen from other retail priced gift baskets this seems to be a good way to go.
on May 7, 2014
I sent this as a get well gift and included a note as offered on Amazon. The note didn't accompany the gift and the recipient didn't know who it was from until I spoke with her a month later. She called Amazon but Amazon wouldn't disclose. She did enjoy the gift basket though.
on April 7, 2014
I bought this for someone else, so I can't comment on the taste of the goods, but for the money, the amount you get is pretty good and the basket is a great touch.
on December 16, 2014
I have not seen this item it was bought as a gift but the response I recieved was great they loved it great choice
on January 20, 2016
As is my custom, I looked to Amazon for Christmas gifts for family and friends. They have reported back and all loved the gifts. Another perfect Amazon experience.
on June 29, 2014
I sent my step mom this for mothers day and she just loved it!
You won't lose buying this as a gift!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.