Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 30, 2015
I didn't actually eat any of this-- I bought it for the nurses in the labor and delivery unit of the hospital I delivered my son in. They were pretty nice to us and the whole experience of staying there and giving birth was really smooth. How much of that I can attribute to the gift basket I don't know but they were happy to get it.
on September 18, 2016
I think it is a great gift! I gave it to my friend as a birthday gift and it was decently sized and I think it was fun to try all of them! It lasted a while considering we did not devour all of them at once.
on January 5, 2014
I had this sent to my family for Christmas this year. Was on a big budget, but didn't want to cut a poor figure, so I ordered this and they all loved it! Nothing like gourmet items to hit the tastebuds and brings smiles to everyone's faces.
One person found this helpful
on January 20, 2016
As is my custom, I looked to Amazon for Christmas gifts for family and friends. They have reported back and all loved the gifts. Another perfect Amazon experience.
on December 16, 2014
I have not seen this item it was bought as a gift but the response I recieved was great they loved it great choice
One person found this helpful
on May 14, 2016
Great gift and excellent product.
on March 30, 2016
Excellent gift!
on December 13, 2015
Cookies are low quality and you get more box than cookie for your money. It would be better to go to CVS, individually buy equivalent items, and put them in a basket than waste your money here. I will not be giving this basket as a gift as it comes off as cheap dollar store thoughtlessness.
on August 18, 2015
This was a gift and it provided the .desired outcome
on January 20, 2016
Made a great christmas gift!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.