Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 30, 2015
I didn't actually eat any of this-- I bought it for the nurses in the labor and delivery unit of the hospital I delivered my son in. They were pretty nice to us and the whole experience of staying there and giving birth was really smooth. How much of that I can attribute to the gift basket I don't know but they were happy to get it.
on January 20, 2016
As is my custom, I looked to Amazon for Christmas gifts for family and friends. They have reported back and all loved the gifts. Another perfect Amazon experience.
on December 13, 2015
Cookies are low quality and you get more box than cookie for your money. It would be better to go to CVS, individually buy equivalent items, and put them in a basket than waste your money here. I will not be giving this basket as a gift as it comes off as cheap dollar store thoughtlessness.
on December 16, 2014
I have not seen this item it was bought as a gift but the response I recieved was great they loved it great choice
on September 18, 2016
I think it is a great gift! I gave it to my friend as a birthday gift and it was decently sized and I think it was fun to try all of them! It lasted a while considering we did not devour all of them at once.
on March 30, 2016
Excellent gift!
on May 14, 2016
Great gift and excellent product.
on March 25, 2016
Excellent! Super fast shipping
on January 5, 2014
I had this sent to my family for Christmas this year. Was on a big budget, but didn't want to cut a poor figure, so I ordered this and they all loved it! Nothing like gourmet items to hit the tastebuds and brings smiles to everyone's faces.
on May 7, 2014
I sent this as a get well gift and included a note as offered on Amazon. The note didn't accompany the gift and the recipient didn't know who it was from until I spoke with her a month later. She called Amazon but Amazon wouldn't disclose. She did enjoy the gift basket though.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.