Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 20, 2012
Very surprised that was is shown in not what is delivered! How do I explain to my 90 year old Aunt on the phone why a giant blue bag was included!! Did I buy her a laundry bag she kept asking! 10 minutes of I don't know Aunt Marion...Supplier should ship what they advertise!
12 people found this helpful
on July 12, 2015
This basket had a very impressive presentation. My husband loved it so much he refused to open it for two months after I gave it to him for his birthday! The only reason I don't give it five stars is due to the tiny portion sizes in some of the boxes. Each box with the exception for a few had enough for one or two people. The basket is nice and we kept it for display.
on April 15, 2015
How good can it get?! I bought several of these for a raffle our club was holding - every peron who won one was delighted - the gifts were reasonably priced, and generously ample, well organized, well wraped, and a joy to have. Thanks for an excellent product - every bit as satisfying as was advertised.
on February 21, 2018
Just what i was looking for ..Great price and fast shipping
on January 18, 2016
Arrived on time and they enjoyed the package.
on May 2, 2015
good amount of food , my daughter and her husband were happy
on June 8, 2015
I sent this as a gift and it was so bad that my friend informed me. The food was gross! I am embarrassed that I sent this as a gift!
2 people found this helpful
on November 2, 2011
I do like this gift basket, my husband and I gave it to my sister-in-law as a gift. We did feel that it needed a few more items added to really give it a "full" look. We added some local chocolates and other treats. The packaging was very pretty and I do think that it would be a good gift for someone who you have trouble buying things for or to be shipped. I will consider buying other baskets from this company, but I may end up adding other items to make them a bit more personalized. :o)
8 people found this helpful
on February 24, 2015
Gave this item as a gift and it was well received. I was told they enjoyed the selection.
on April 8, 2014
This item was bought for one of my clients, and she loved the presentation and of course the items included.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.