Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on December 28, 2010
The basket that I ordered (Something Sweet & Savory Gift Basket) was not what arrived, none of the listed items were in the basket I received. Very disappointed in this product.
on January 18, 2016
Arrived on time and they enjoyed the package.
on January 16, 2011
I thought I had found a perfect Christmas gift for an out of town sister who is allergic to chocolate. I ordered and shipped a gift basket called "Something Sweet & Savory." It contained no chocolate. I was on vacation when the basket arrived and did not hear that my sister received a gift basket containing primarily chocolate until I returned home January 1. I contacted Wine.com immediately. They replied that she should return the basket and they would ship another one. My sister had tossed the packing box by that time and had no way to return the basket. I again contacted Wine.com and they gave the same reply. "Return the basket first." She cannot use the contents or return the basket. Stalemate. Wine.com offered NO OTHER REMEDY. And -- to add insult to injury -- my sister never did receive a package of Harry & David chocolate covered nuts. I will never order from this retailer again.Wine.com Something Sweet & Savory Gift Basket
55 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
Very surprised that was is shown in not what is delivered! How do I explain to my 90 year old Aunt on the phone why a giant blue bag was included!! Did I buy her a laundry bag she kept asking! 10 minutes of I don't know Aunt Marion...Supplier should ship what they advertise!
on December 8, 2011
This basket of products is a complete waste of money. It costs about $35.00 and there is not enough food in it to say so. I could have went to the market, bought a basket and filled it with a lot more and better products. When I went to see about returning it I found out that it is not returnable. I will never buy a basket like this again. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!
on November 2, 2011
I do like this gift basket, my husband and I gave it to my sister-in-law as a gift. We did feel that it needed a few more items added to really give it a "full" look. We added some local chocolates and other treats. The packaging was very pretty and I do think that it would be a good gift for someone who you have trouble buying things for or to be shipped. I will consider buying other baskets from this company, but I may end up adding other items to make them a bit more personalized. :o)
on December 24, 2009
I like the idea of food gift basket. Most people are able to find some items that they like in it. And, I am always avoiding the food baskets that contain all-too-sugary stuff. So, this one had some variation, as its description lead one to believe. I like the presentation and it arrived in good condition. Tomorrow I will give it to my parents-in-law and I have no doubt that they will like it.
on January 25, 2013
This rating is specifically based on shipping time. It took longer than expected.
As for the products, I sent it as a gift so I'm not sure about the quality of the items. If you do order I would order way in advance. My order took a week and a half to arrive.
on June 8, 2015
I sent this as a gift and it was so bad that my friend informed me. The food was gross! I am embarrassed that I sent this as a gift!
on July 12, 2015
This basket had a very impressive presentation. My husband loved it so much he refused to open it for two months after I gave it to him for his birthday! The only reason I don't give it five stars is due to the tiny portion sizes in some of the boxes. Each box with the exception for a few had enough for one or two people. The basket is nice and we kept it for display.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.