Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 20, 2012
Very surprised that was is shown in not what is delivered! How do I explain to my 90 year old Aunt on the phone why a giant blue bag was included!! Did I buy her a laundry bag she kept asking! 10 minutes of I don't know Aunt Marion...Supplier should ship what they advertise!
on July 12, 2015
This basket had a very impressive presentation. My husband loved it so much he refused to open it for two months after I gave it to him for his birthday! The only reason I don't give it five stars is due to the tiny portion sizes in some of the boxes. Each box with the exception for a few had enough for one or two people. The basket is nice and we kept it for display.
on April 15, 2015
How good can it get?! I bought several of these for a raffle our club was holding - every peron who won one was delighted - the gifts were reasonably priced, and generously ample, well organized, well wraped, and a joy to have. Thanks for an excellent product - every bit as satisfying as was advertised.
on February 21, 2018
Just what i was looking for ..Great price and fast shipping
on January 18, 2016
Arrived on time and they enjoyed the package.
on May 2, 2015
good amount of food , my daughter and her husband were happy
on June 8, 2015
I sent this as a gift and it was so bad that my friend informed me. The food was gross! I am embarrassed that I sent this as a gift!
on November 2, 2011
I do like this gift basket, my husband and I gave it to my sister-in-law as a gift. We did feel that it needed a few more items added to really give it a "full" look. We added some local chocolates and other treats. The packaging was very pretty and I do think that it would be a good gift for someone who you have trouble buying things for or to be shipped. I will consider buying other baskets from this company, but I may end up adding other items to make them a bit more personalized. :o)
on February 24, 2015
Gave this item as a gift and it was well received. I was told they enjoyed the selection.
on April 8, 2014
This item was bought for one of my clients, and she loved the presentation and of course the items included.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.