Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wine.com Something Sweet & Savory Snack Gift Basket
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on December 28, 2010
The basket that I ordered (Something Sweet & Savory Gift Basket) was not what arrived, none of the listed items were in the basket I received. Very disappointed in this product.
VINE VOICEon April 27, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
It seems mean-spirited to criticize a basketful of goodies which I got for free (courtesy of Amazon Vine), but every item in this basket is so stale as to be virtually inedible. It's an attractive woven basket stuffed with what I'm sure were delicious goodies way back in 1812, which is when, I'm guessing, this basket was assembled.
on January 16, 2011
I thought I had found a perfect Christmas gift for an out of town sister who is allergic to chocolate. I ordered and shipped a gift basket called "Something Sweet & Savory." It contained no chocolate. I was on vacation when the basket arrived and did not hear that my sister received a gift basket containing primarily chocolate until I returned home January 1. I contacted Wine.com immediately. They replied that she should return the basket and they would ship another one. My sister had tossed the packing box by that time and had no way to return the basket. I again contacted Wine.com and they gave the same reply. "Return the basket first." She cannot use the contents or return the basket. Stalemate. Wine.com offered NO OTHER REMEDY. And -- to add insult to injury -- my sister never did receive a package of Harry & David chocolate covered nuts. I will never order from this retailer again.Wine.com Something Sweet & Savory Gift Basket
55 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
Very surprised that was is shown in not what is delivered! How do I explain to my 90 year old Aunt on the phone why a giant blue bag was included!! Did I buy her a laundry bag she kept asking! 10 minutes of I don't know Aunt Marion...Supplier should ship what they advertise!
on December 8, 2011
This basket of products is a complete waste of money. It costs about $35.00 and there is not enough food in it to say so. I could have went to the market, bought a basket and filled it with a lot more and better products. When I went to see about returning it I found out that it is not returnable. I will never buy a basket like this again. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!
on November 2, 2011
I do like this gift basket, my husband and I gave it to my sister-in-law as a gift. We did feel that it needed a few more items added to really give it a "full" look. We added some local chocolates and other treats. The packaging was very pretty and I do think that it would be a good gift for someone who you have trouble buying things for or to be shipped. I will consider buying other baskets from this company, but I may end up adding other items to make them a bit more personalized. :o)
VINE VOICEon April 29, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This was a decent basket of goodies, a little over priced, but most 'convenience' products are. I got it for a gift for someone, and they enjoyed it for the most part. They said the cashew roca rocked, but the peppermint crunch popcorn clusters were a bit odd...... I guess it depends on how much you like peppermint, or if you think it belongs on popcorn.
on March 20, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This gift basket looks more impressive than it actually is. Although it looks great, and the packaging is nicely designed, the food items are not the best quality. Also the quantity of the food is too slight. A disappointment.
on July 12, 2015
This basket had a very impressive presentation. My husband loved it so much he refused to open it for two months after I gave it to him for his birthday! The only reason I don't give it five stars is due to the tiny portion sizes in some of the boxes. Each box with the exception for a few had enough for one or two people. The basket is nice and we kept it for display.
on April 15, 2015
How good can it get?! I bought several of these for a raffle our club was holding - every peron who won one was delighted - the gifts were reasonably priced, and generously ample, well organized, well wraped, and a joy to have. Thanks for an excellent product - every bit as satisfying as was advertised.