Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on December 20, 2012
Very surprised that was is shown in not what is delivered! How do I explain to my 90 year old Aunt on the phone why a giant blue bag was included!! Did I buy her a laundry bag she kept asking! 10 minutes of I don't know Aunt Marion...Supplier should ship what they advertise!
on January 18, 2016
Arrived on time and they enjoyed the package.
on July 12, 2015
This basket had a very impressive presentation. My husband loved it so much he refused to open it for two months after I gave it to him for his birthday! The only reason I don't give it five stars is due to the tiny portion sizes in some of the boxes. Each box with the exception for a few had enough for one or two people. The basket is nice and we kept it for display.
on June 8, 2015
I sent this as a gift and it was so bad that my friend informed me. The food was gross! I am embarrassed that I sent this as a gift!
on April 15, 2015
How good can it get?! I bought several of these for a raffle our club was holding - every peron who won one was delighted - the gifts were reasonably priced, and generously ample, well organized, well wraped, and a joy to have. Thanks for an excellent product - every bit as satisfying as was advertised.
on June 8, 2015
The basket was beautifully done, however, the snacks were not tasty.
on December 27, 2015
This did not look like the picture and I decided not to give it to the intended recipient for this reason. We gave it as a bonus gift to someone else
on March 6, 2015
Surprised my dad with this basket after his cataract surgery. He really enjoyed it. He especially liked the variety of products in the basket. My Mom loves the basket, currently serving as her fruit basket.
on January 25, 2013
This rating is specifically based on shipping time. It took longer than expected.
As for the products, I sent it as a gift so I'm not sure about the quality of the items. If you do order I would order way in advance. My order took a week and a half to arrive.
on January 28, 2014
I asked to send a Greeting card along with the package and this was not sent. I am a bit disappointed about this although the items were as described.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.