Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 20, 2012
Very surprised that was is shown in not what is delivered! How do I explain to my 90 year old Aunt on the phone why a giant blue bag was included!! Did I buy her a laundry bag she kept asking! 10 minutes of I don't know Aunt Marion...Supplier should ship what they advertise!
on April 15, 2015
How good can it get?! I bought several of these for a raffle our club was holding - every peron who won one was delighted - the gifts were reasonably priced, and generously ample, well organized, well wraped, and a joy to have. Thanks for an excellent product - every bit as satisfying as was advertised.
on January 18, 2016
Arrived on time and they enjoyed the package.
on July 12, 2015
This basket had a very impressive presentation. My husband loved it so much he refused to open it for two months after I gave it to him for his birthday! The only reason I don't give it five stars is due to the tiny portion sizes in some of the boxes. Each box with the exception for a few had enough for one or two people. The basket is nice and we kept it for display.
on May 2, 2015
good amount of food , my daughter and her husband were happy
on June 8, 2015
I sent this as a gift and it was so bad that my friend informed me. The food was gross! I am embarrassed that I sent this as a gift!
on December 27, 2015
This did not look like the picture and I decided not to give it to the intended recipient for this reason. We gave it as a bonus gift to someone else
on March 6, 2015
Surprised my dad with this basket after his cataract surgery. He really enjoyed it. He especially liked the variety of products in the basket. My Mom loves the basket, currently serving as her fruit basket.
on June 8, 2015
The basket was beautifully done, however, the snacks were not tasty.
on June 10, 2011
We sent this to my sister-in-law and her husband and they loved it. They ate it all in a few days. They loved the fact it had both savory and sweet stuff. It's hard to buy them stuff but we knew they liked to eat. They said they forced themselves to pace themselves and that's why it lasted a few days versus just one or two days. As it was a gift I don't know who it looked or what it came with but they seemed to like it and that's all that matters to me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.