Winedoctor Barware Kit, Classic
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Engineered to hold a seal for over 7 days
- Half as many pumps to evacuate air from bottle
- Red indicator warns if air enters the bottle
- Only high grade sgs food certified silicone is used
- 100-percent recyclable fiberboard packaging
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Winedoctor kit classic keeps good wine from going bad. The classic includes 2 intell-stoppers and 1 grip-touch pump that works with the intell-stopper to remove the precise amount of air from wine bottles, ensuring that even days later, wine will be as fresh and fragrant as when it was opened. The intelli-stopper is a new high-tech "cork" that virtually eliminates wine losing flavor and aroma in unfinished bottles for over a week. The winedoctor kit classic allows wines to store flat or standing to maximize chilling and storage space.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I left it to a friend of mine upon moving, kind of as a gift (it's used...), and now when I am looking for a new one, this is when I realized how good it is. Just to sum it's merit as compared to other products I am looking at now:
1. The stopper have the indicator, telling you when you can stop pumping and when you really need to finish the bottle;
2. I never feel that I need to pump 60 times for a half done bottle;
3. Looks really high end.
And now when I see it retails for 25 bucks and is out of stock, just so regret I didn't bring it with me....
Highly recommended (although I might not buy it at $25 considering some 6 bucks products available...).
Like I said, when the product works, it keeps the wine fresh for days. Unfortunately, it doesn't work often enough for me to recommend it to others.