WineOvation Electric Gun Wine Opener (Silver) - Open your Wine Bottle fast and without hassle - Best Electronic Automatic Corkscrew for Gun Enthusiasts and Wine Lovers - Rechargeable Battery Operated
Enhance your purchase
|Color||1Wine Gun Silver|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 4 x 9 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍷 RECHARGEABLE WINE BOTLLE OPENER - Fully rechargeable with the included charging base. Simply leave the wine opener on the charger as it will stop charging when full. Achieves a full charge in 12 hours. Comes with included charging base and power supply.
- 🍷OPENS UP TO 30 WINE BOTTLES ON SINGLE CHARGE - Be trigger happy as this cork remover will uncork 30 bottles before it needs a re-charge. Simply holster your wine weapon in the included charging base when done using.
- 🍷SUPER EASY TO USE - When on top of the wine bottle simply pull the trigger and apply slight pressure. Keep pulling the trigger until the wine opener turns off. This means the cork has been fully removed. Then when off of the bottle push trigger forward to extract cork. No need to physically pull out the cork as the wine gun does all the heavy lifting for you.
- 🍷INCLUDES FOIL CUTTER AND WALL CHARGER - Everything you need is included to start blasting some wine bottles. Foil cutter to remove those stubborn foil wrappers and a wall charger.
- 🍷FULL 12 MONTH FACTORY GUARANTEE - Full 12 month guarantee against manufacturer defects. If you experience any problems at all simply reach out. We are here to help.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why are all powered wine openers so boring?!?!?! Well not anymore. The Wine Gun from WineOvation takes wine opening to whole new level. Be a boss at your next wine gathering and whip out The Wine Gun to open that vintage cab. The Wine Gun comes in 2 styles - simulated steel and firearm pink! The Cordless Wine Gun can open a bottle of wine in seconds. Simply pull the trigger to remove the cork from the bottle and push the trigger forward to extract the cork from the gun. Be trigger happy as it will uncork over 30 bottles of wine on a single charge! When you are all done opening simply place the gun back into the stylish charging base holster. So go ahead and pop one off… a Wine Cork that is with your new Wine Gun.
WineOvation WNO-01 Electric Wine Opener Gun, (Silver)
- Stylish rubber coated charging base.
- Looks fanatstic sitting on the home bar.
- Excellent conversation piece.
- The Wine Gun electric wine opener comes in simulated steel and high gloss firearm pink.
- On a full charge the corkscrew can open up to 30 bottles of wine!
- Included is charging base, wall plug, and foil cutter.
So how does this wine opener thing work??? See below!
- When the gun is on the bottle pull the trigger and apply slight downward pressure on the cork.
- When the opener stops (turns off) the cork has been removed from the bottle.
- No need to physically pull out the cork with the gun. It does all the heavy lifting for you!
- After the cork is removed push the trigger forward to reverse the corkscrew and eject the cork.
- Included foil cutter with slot on back of charger for storage.
- Also included wall charger and ofcourse charging base.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I have to say this works great! We have found out that if a wine is covered with a wax seal on top of the cork it does not do that great. Other than that it always works great and when we have company come over it is an eye catcher and becomes a conversation piece. I have it placed on top of our fridge so it can't be missed.
Top reviews from other countries
Realizza il suo scopo. Aprire le bottiglie. ATTENZIONE: premendo il grilletto svita..... spingendo il grilletto sfila il tappo...