The WineRack 200-008 The Wine Rack, Medium
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Comfortable sports bra with polyurethane bladder holds 25 ounces of your favorite beverage
- Medium-sized bra fits 34A through 34D
- Removable polyurethane bladder custom-shaped to fit bra
- Long drinking tube with easy-to-use on/off valve to control the flow
- Bra is machine washable; hand wash bladder
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Winerack: every girl's best friend. Now you can drink what you want, when you want, where you want, with no hassles and for less money. Features: Comfortable sports bra holds up to 25 ounces of your favorite beverage. Removable polyurethane bladder custom-shaped to fit bra. Long drinking tube with easy-to-use on/off valve controls the flow. By blowing air into the tube, you can re-inflate the wine rack even when you have finished drinking your beverage. Sizing: Small fits bra sizes 32A-34B. Medium fits bra sizes 34C-38C.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used it Download Festival for 3 consecutive years, for 3 days running each year and the only issue I have had is due to my friend Andy (a lecturer at Oxford no less) who thought it would be hilarious to blow into the bra, not only causing me discomfort but also blowing out the cap and causing a bottle of wine to quickly cascade down me. Do not waste. We had words.
I have never got caught taking in this hidden gem. It causes much amusement and has saved me quite a bit of money and time queuing for the bar, because the bar is literally on my chest.
Just for info I am a 34C and the medium fits perfect. It is nice to experience big boobies for once too 😊
- Use white wine, not Rose, and as it is a lot less obvious when an Andy chooses to blow it out.
- Choose wine which isn't the cheapest. I cannot stress this enough. As the day goes on the wine gets warmer from your body heat, spend that extra couple of quid and you won't regret it.
- Try not to lose the valve in your drunken stupor, though replacements are available if you look hard enough.
- Coil the tube between your assets when going through security so if they pat you down they won't feel it down your sides, then simply pop through the hole when you are safely in the arena.
To all those saying it leaks blah blah.. it is obviously a novelty item but as I have illustrated, with care you can use it for years and provided you don't have an Andy, have no leaks!
The actual bra didn't fit me, but it was easy to remove the bladder and put it in one of my own, so no big deal since it was the bladder I was after. Paid for itself in one night.
*For the love of God do not freeze before wearing. That was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever endured in my life
*Pad up! The added bulk is awkward to hide
*I filled mine with margaritas
*Consider trimming down the hose. I ended up wrapping mine around my bust and feeding the hose up through my cleavage
She tried it on and said the bra itself is too small but that you can still use the bladder that comes with it in her regular sports bra.