Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on November 8, 2014
When I first saw this on Shark Tank, I was surprised that something like this could exist, let alone actually work. I like to open a bottle of wine and have a glass with dinner. If I was the only one who was drinking that night, I used to put an ordinary snap on stopper in the bottle, but it didn't work, and the wine always tasted bad the next day. I figured that I would give this a try because it looked intriguing. Well, to my surprise, it works!!! Imaging a bottle of wine tasting just as good as it was just opened on the second and third day after it was opened. Everyone that loves wine should invest in this. I am going to be giving them out for Holiday gifts and buying some extra corks for myself.
on November 17, 2013
Bought it one year ago, and never thought of writing a review.

I left it to a friend of mine upon moving, kind of as a gift (it's used...), and now when I am looking for a new one, this is when I realized how good it is. Just to sum it's merit as compared to other products I am looking at now:

1. The stopper have the indicator, telling you when you can stop pumping and when you really need to finish the bottle;

2. I never feel that I need to pump 60 times for a half done bottle;

3. Looks really high end.

And now when I see it retails for 25 bucks and is out of stock, just so regret I didn't bring it with me....

Highly recommended (although I might not buy it at $25 considering some 6 bucks products available...).
on July 30, 2013
I've had the Winedoctor for several months now, and while it works fabulously on some bottles, on others it fails completely. When the Winedoctor works, it works really well. There is a very discernible difference between a bottle that has been "doctored" and one that hasn't. That said, I find that on most of the bottles I've purchased, the Winedoctor fails to create a good enough seal to keep the air out. In order to keep the air out of a lot of bottles, it seems like I would have to pump the bottle every few hours. That's obviously not feasible. Perhaps my product is defective seeing as how many glowing reviews are present here.

Like I said, when the product works, it keeps the wine fresh for days. Unfortunately, it doesn't work often enough for me to recommend it to others.
on November 29, 2012
I opened a large format bottle of wine and expected to have some left over. Turns out only about 375mL was left. Anyhow, this stopper/vacuum system works exactly as advertised. I really like that the top has an indicator to show if any air has seeped in. When you go to pour wine from a bottle that has been sealed, you can literally hear the suction of the air returning into the bottle, so you can tell just how well it was evacuated.
on March 21, 2016
The wine stopper enables you to drink a good glass well beyond the 2 or 3 day limit without the stopper. I did have an issue with the o-ring popping out while pumping. After it came out once, you can stick it back in, however it continues to happen. A very important piece that needs to be reconfigured by the owner/manufacturer.
on September 6, 2014
this is a wonderful set, We saw it on Shark tank show and I purchased these to put on my olive oil bottles and vinegars. THe red light is a big plus so you know when air gets into the bottles.
on February 20, 2015
This wine cork, air extractor combination works well and does not need much effort to extract the air. By extracting the air on an opened bottle of wine, you can expect to be able to preserve a bottle for a couple of days or so without the wine becoming oxidized and thus ruining the taste. Thoroughly recommended.
on November 22, 2014
Works just like as shown on shark tank. The indicator makes me feel better about the air being sucked out and it actually being sealed. We have used a couple others and once we go to reopen the bottle, there is no suction noise but this one you don't have to worry. If you don't see red then you know its sealed.
on September 19, 2016
This is our second one. We bought it because the first one broke after a year. The stoppers are excellent. The pump is fragile and will break where thee seal is between the two sections. So use it gingerly. We do like it enough to try it again.
on October 21, 2014
Really good product, and it works well, I wasted so much wine in the past as i don't finish bottles this sorted all my problems. I have bought a number of them for gifts for family and friends also and they love them. I will admit the first one I bought only one of the stoppers worked, I contacted wine doctors directly and there customer service was excellent they totally solved my issue and replaced the broken one immediately, I was so happy with this which is why I purchased more all the others I purchased have had no issues.