|Item Weight||53 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||46 x 27 x 13.8 inches|
|Item model number||SK-SWM3|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SK-SWM3|
|OEM Part Number||SK-SWM3|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Winegard SK-SWM3 DIRECTV TRAV'LER RV Satellite System (DIRECTV HD RV Satellite Antenna, Roof Mount, Automatic Satellite, Multi-Satellite Viewing)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIRECTV HD RV Satellite Antenna - The only solution for automatic DIRECTV HD in the RV! Made with approved and certified reflectors to provide the strongest signal strength.
- Multi-Satellite Viewing - View all DIRECTV satellites at the same time for maximum programming. Never miss your favorite show again! Watch any program, on any TV in the RV, at the same time. Great to use with DVRs.
- Simple to Use - Easy one button on/off antenna. Stows to less than 10 inches. Stationary use only.
- Compatibility - Receives all DIRECTV standard and high-definition programming from satellites 99, 101 and 103. Compatible with most DIRECTV receivers including the Genie. See manual for full receiver compatibility list.
- Professional Installation Recommended - Mounts on the roof of your RV, Camper, or Trailer. Unit weight is 53 pounds.
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Compare with similar items
Winegard GM-6035 Carryout G2+ Automatic Portable Satellite TV Antenna with Power Inserter (RV Satellite for DIRECTV, DISH, BellTV) - Black
Winegard PA-1000 DISH Playmaker HD Portable Satellite Antenna (RV Portable Satellite Dish, Tailgating Portable Satellite Antenna)
KING VQ4800 Quest Pro Portable/Roof Mountable Satellite TV Antenna (for use with DIRECTV)
Winegard PL7000R DISH Playmaker HD Portable Satellite Antenna with Wally HD Satellite Receiver Bundle- White
Winegard GM-5000 Carryout Anser Portable Satellite Antenna
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||46 x 27 x 13.8 in||19.7 x 16.4 x 16.3 in||15.98 x 15.63 x 18.74 in||17 x 18.75 x 13.5 in||16 x 16 x 13 in||23.1 x 21.7 x 15.7 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Winegard SK-SWM3 TRAVLER satellite antenna is the only RV satellite antenna compatible with DIRECTV HD programming. Built tough, this fully automatic, one button on/off antenna features the unique ability to receive programming from more than one satellite at a time. Any program can be watched on any TV at any time which is nice for families or RVs equipped with multiple TVs where simultaneous television viewing is desired. Now compatible with enhanced DVR capabilities. DIRECTV HD receiver and programming package required for HD viewing, sold separately. Professional installation is suggested. Unit is 53 pounds and requires roof installation.
From the manufacturer
Providers, Receivers and Usage
- DIRECTV standard and high-definition programming.
- Maximum Receiver Capability: 4+.
- Compatible with DIRECTV Genie.
In The Box
- TRAV'LER SK-SWM3 satellite antenna.
- SWM power inserter.
- 4 way splitter.
- Printed Documentation.
Warranty and Support
- 2 years parts, 1 year labor warranty.
- Unit weight: 53 lbs
- Travel Height: 9.75"
- Dimensions: 44" long x 34" wide
- Satellites Acquired: 99, 101, 103
- Views 3 satellites simultaneously
- Roof mount only
- Stationary use only
- Professional installation recommended
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have been using it for about 5 straight months, and it just stopped working one day, never moved the RV not once. We have done all sorts of troubleshooting AND replacing old parts with new, I practically have a brand new dish. Except one part, the box. Winegard will not replace it and the supervisor has now suggested I remove this heavy satellite from on top my roof and send it back to them for further testing which will take a couple of weeks. After we have been out of service for more than a month, they me to find a way to pack it back up. Like GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE would do, they would send me a new satellite first and then have me send the old back in the same box.
Except trying to reach anybody is nightmare In my past 2 experiences
it take days. This time it took 4 days. So if your in a RV park with trouble
forget trying to contact anybody by phone, text or email and getting a response. Customer service or at least a voice to talk to is what makes
a company way before the product. With said I would suggest you consider looking at a different company before considering
any Winegard products
From my experience: The unit is delivered in the "parked" position. I manually raised it a bit to make space for getting the fasteners screwed in and caulk smoothed. Unfortunately, raising it manually caused the brain to lose its "parked" reference point, such that it did not function when initially started. The technical support people walked me through the process of correcting that (it is not in the manual) and all has been well since then. I recommend working around the complicated area at first. With the unit locked on to satellites, the final fasteners can be installed and caulking smoothed easily.
DIRECT TV (AT&T).....they are LOUSY...no service, no help and not one person in tech support speaks English (they only speak Tagalog - Philipino). GO WITH DISH TV.....much better - NO HASSLE !