|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$3.99 - $11.69 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
As mentioned in my first review of this product: it fit as expected and I have no complaints.
- *This bra is suitable for band size smaller than 40. Material:100% pure medical-grade silicone material, hypoallergenic adhesive is comfortable and leaves no trace on your skin after removing the bra.
- SIZES: You can choose your size by referring to the size chart on the NO.2 picture or the Description.
- *Do not use moisturizers, perfumes, powders or other skin care products prior to use, as this will reduce the effect of the adhesive.-Simply wash with warm water and mild soap then air dry. When item is dry, the adhesive regenerates itself for next use - make sure surface is clear of debris.
- Invisible, offers the cover and support of a normal bra without unsightly shoulder or back straps, perfect to be worn under backless, halter or evening dresses.
- Form enhancing product creates women's breasts to look fuller with more cleavage.
- Self-adhesive bra cups, not easy to fall off, freely, with reality and soft feeling.
- Package Contents: 1 Pair Silicone Push-Up Bra +1x Clear Underwear Bag
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WingsLove Self Adhesive Strapless Invisible Push-up Bra
**This bra is suitable for band size smaller than 40**
Package Contents: 1 Pair Adhesive Push-Up Bra +1x Clear Underwear Bag
A CUP: 32A, 32B, 30B, 30C
B CUP: 34A, 34B, 32C, 30D
C CUP: 36A, 36B, 34C, 32D
D Cup: 38A, 38B, 36C, 34D
E Cup: 40B, 38C, 36D, 34DD
Features: The strapless and backless bra is to be adhered directly to the skin without binding straps on the back or shoulders. The bra feels natural and is suitable for evening, backless dresses, backless halter blouses, club/party dresses or most low cut tops.
Applications: The application to the breast are simple to apply or remove - just position the bra to the breast for the best shape and clip and buckle using the front clip adding a boost and cleavage. When ready to remove, just unclip and lightly remove from the skin.
HOW TO CARE FOR: Simply wash with clean water then air dry. When item is dry, the adhesive regenerates itself for next use - make sure surface is clear of debris.
NOTE : Normally,this bra can be reused for 2-4 times if you keep it in a good way. Do not recommend for hot temperatures, because sweat may make it slip down.
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010LGUB74
- Item model number: INB-A-D
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 28, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sooo the first time I saw these things in a beauty vlog I was very much in the 'highly skeptical' camp of thinking. They looked weird and I didnt believe they could be as amazing as some people were saying. However, I bought a strapless dress and my regular strapless bra did nothing for me in the cleavage department, so I ordered these and crossed my fingers.
HOLY BOOBAGE BATMAN!
These are FANTASTIC. I have mosquito bite boobs that have been less than perky since having my children. Only with witchcraft and a whole lot of ducttape have I ever been able to have actual 'cleavage' as opposed to a huge gaping expanse of sternum skin. I wear a 32C in Victoria's Secret, but closer to a 32B everywhere else, so I ordered a size 'small'. I put them on according to the super easy to follow instructions, cinched the laces, and HELLO MY NAME IS JESSICA RABBIT. Well not really, but it was as close as one can get with tiny tatas.
I wore this for about 7 hours for an event and it worked great! No budging whatsoever. I was also really impressed at how comfortable it is to wear! I had my doubts but I am officially a convert!
PS. remove slowly. I made the mistake of trying to rip it off.
How they would keep my boobs from sagging was a mystery to me, but I figured the worst that could happen would be me returning them and giving a bad review.
Good thing they work like magic. My boobs don't slouch at ALL.
Just follow the 1-2-3 steps and you'll find yourself playing with them, finding just the right positioning for you. Also, there's a point where they feel sturdy and strong, without needing a giant push-up already.
To my surprise they didn't feel weird when I first put them on, as I thought they would, because I'm used to ones that go around the body.
It isn't the easiest to keep track of which is right vs left side. I keep track based on which part of the clip in the middle it has.
The farther to your sides you place them, the more push-up there is
Hope this was helpful to other skeptics out there.