- Dont' Forget To Add a Binocular Harness to Your Purchase! Save 20% on our Wingspan Optics Binocular Harness with Your Purchase Today! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% Today! When you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ONZPOXMQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Wingspan Optics Sharpview Classic Binoculars when you purchase 1 or more WideView HD Binoculars Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Wingspan Optics Explorer High Powered Monoculars when you purchase 1 or more WideViews HD Binoculars offered by Wingspan Optics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Wingspan Optics Spectator Compact Birding Binoculars when you purchase 1 or more WideViews HD Binoculars offered by Wingspan Optics. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wingspan Optics WideViews HD 8X42 Professional Binoculars for Bird Watching. Extra-Wide Field of View for the Brightest, Clearest Detail. Close Focus for Closer Views. HD Quality at an Affordable Price
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR BIRD WATCHING: These Ultra HD binoculars are specially designed for what every bird watcher needs, including: Extra wide field of view, close focus, and phase coated optics to greatly enhance your birdwatching experience
- EXTRA-WIDE FIELD OF VIEW - IMAGINE VIEWING AN ENTIRE FLOCK, then FOCUSING IN on YOUR TARGET for BRILLIANT HD Detail from 1000 YARDS OUT. 430ft Extra-Wide Field of View makes these the best bird watching binoculars you can buy today
- SHARP HD OPTICAL QUALITY - Phase-correction coated prisms create sharp, clear, HD images while the 42mm fully multi-coated lenses deliver the brightness you need. While 8X magnification helps capture the most clear, bright and steady bird watching images
- CLOSE FOCUS - FEEL LIKE YOU'RE INCHES AWAY WITH 2M CLOSE FOCUS: Want to see fine feather tips fluttering in the wind? Find your bird on the move and zone in for the finest detail
- WATERPROOF AND FOG PROOF MEAN THESE PERFORM, EVEN IN TOUGH WEATHER - Nitrogen-filled and sealed body for waterproof and fogproof protection during tough weather or environment. Also comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY, and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wingspan Optics WideViews HD 8X42 Professional Bird Watching Binoculars
With 430ft Extra-wide field of view, you can observe nature and the outdoors like never before! Or, focus in on your target for brilliant HD detail from 1000 yards out! Our Wide View binoculars give you optimal clarity and detail, with 8x magnification power and a 42mm objective lens diameter for optimal brightness. They are impeccably designed, specially for the unique needs of every bird watchers.
The Wingspan Optics WideViews Includes:
- Neck Strap - For quick and easy access to your Binoculars when you are on the go
- Nylon Mesh Carrying Case - To keep your binoculars safe wherever you travel
- Eyepiece and Lens Protection Covers - Protects against unwanted scrapes and scratches
- Non-Abrasive Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth - To keep you viewing experience as clear as possible
POWER - 8X to see 8X Closer
OBJ.LENS DIA. - 42mm
TYPE OF PRISM - Roof/BaK4
FOCUS SYSTEM - Cent.
EXIT PUPIL DIAMETER - 5.25
EXIT PUPIL DIST. - 17.2
FIELD OF VIEW - 430 Ft/1000 Yds
MIN.FOCAL LENGTH - 2m
DIOPTER SYSTEM - Right eye, Center wheel
INTERPUPILLARY DIST. - 56mm~75mm
WATER PROOF/FOG PROOF - Yes
NITROGEN FILLED - Yes
PHASE COATED - Yes
DIMENSIONS (LxWxH) - 5.75 x 5 x 2 inches
WEIGHT - 1 lbs 6 oz
Fully multi-coated optics reduces light loss and glare while high-index prisms deliver crisp images with superior sharpness and contrast.
MoistureStop Damage Protection
Nitrogen-filled, sealed body safeguards your waterproof and fog proof binoculars from rain, snow, and fog, so you can take them anywhere without worry!
Generous Eye Relief
Perfect for People Who Wear Glasses, or Don’t: Enjoy increased comfort with twist-up eyecups and a full, wide-angled view even eyeglass wearers will love.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was impressed by Wingspan Optics focus on specifically optics for birding and decided on one of their products as opposed to a brand like Nikon that I have experience with because, in viewing their website, it was clear that they knew about birding. I, therefore took their advice and chose an 8 x 42 binocular as opposed to a higher magnification, despite this not being my experience in photography. I also took their advice to purchase a product weighing less than 1 1/2 pounds even though it was slightly more expensive. From photography I knew about ED glass and special lens coatings so I chose a product with that too.
When the product arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the packaging. It comes with a sturdy lightweight case that you hang on your shoulder but more importantly, it comes with lens protection on both ends and a neck strap that retains the rear protection cups when removed. In short, you walk around with the binoculars completely protected, then, when you spot a subject, you quickly flick off the protection (which is retained and does not fall to the ground) and view the subject. Obviously somebody who has gone birding designed the system.
I carefully read how to adjust the binoculars to fit the distance between my eyes and to adjust for differences in my eyes (This was a piece-of-cake) and went out to my backyard to spot a bird. Two small birds were sitting on telephone wires over 100 feet away. They were small black objects to may naked eyes. I could not see any coloration or any difference between the two. Ho-hum. With my naked eyes they were not worth a second look.
Imagine my joy when I raised my binoculars (Keeping my eyes on the bird), focused on the first bird and saw the blue body and red head in bright and living color in the binoculars. I then switched to the second bird and saw a completely different green body shape. This was exactly what the Wingspan pubs said would happen. You use a quality system with sufficient light gathering to create a bright colorful image, proper magnification, designed to capture terrestrial colors, optics to provide a sharp image and light enough to use easily and you really find out why so many people are into birding.
In general one should buy the best optics you can afford. I know this from photography and have many stunning shots from my top-of-the-line equipment. However, for the less than the $150 I spent it seems that I got it all in these binoculars, at least for birding, at least for a beginner.
And as a bonus I joined the Wingspan Internet group and receive 4 separate online publications that will spare me the expense of purchasing them elsewhere.
I intend to purchase a second pair for my wife.
Most recent customer reviews
Thank you for all the literature and support.Read more